Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    yep and i upload them every time, but i tried to use img tag and even the link pics in the forums bit, but ney working, ill just stick with photobucket for now

I came into this world with nothing,
    through careful management I've got most of it left.

Blog Entries
    I just tried it with one of Paddy's from his Steam account (for some reason I could not find your steam account). The first step is the critical one.

Went to his screenshots, clicked on one of the screenshots so it opens up on its own in a solo window with the comments box to the right. (if you go to screenshots and just rightclick on a picture without having clicking on the picture to open it in its own window then you do not get a working link).
    Right clicked on the picture, selected 'Copy Link Address'
    Came back to this forum and pasted the link into {IMG} {/IMG} tags, replacing {} with []
    The link I got worked, so I can link the below picture of his crashed Chinook, which also means that there is no need for a paternity test, these landing skills prove that he is indeed your son!

If you try to get a link without opening the screenshot up into a solo window then you get a link that will not load the image properly and will be much shorter than the one linking this image.

Hopefully this will resolve your problem.
    TL.
    Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. (Tom Wilson)
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

Blog Entries
    Short hop to Spa for the next one, which is not until the end of August!

ATC ROUTE:
    N0495F360 GILE3D GILEP DCT BEGLA DCT DITIS M174 OKG UN869 ANELA
    UZ160 WUR Z12 XIDOD/N0489F350 Q762 LULAT Z104 ROBON UZ104 GESLO
    GESL3X

I'm flying LHBP (31R) to EBLG (23L), but you could also fly to Brussels EBBR.
    TL.
    Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. (Tom Wilson)
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

Blog Entries
    I wanted to get this flight done so that I can start my F1 summer holiday!

Climbing out of Budapest.

On the SID and climbing to FL360

Nice and hazy at the top of the descent down into Belgium.

On this approach we're descending over Maastricht.

Touchdown, the crowd goes wild!

Full service please! Parked up at EBLG and 30 minutes from Spa-Francochamps.

Happy F1 summer holidays!
    TL.

Blog Entries
    Spa is this weekend, so just a quick reminder to try to do a flight before the race starts!
    TL.

Blog Entries
    Well it's a short gap for this next hop but a relatively short flight from EBLG to Linate LIML which has a shortish runway at 2442m. It's a mere 21km from the Monza circuit so should do me nicely.

LNO8R LNO UN852 GTQ UQ343 BEGAR UL15 RIPUS UN850 ODINA ODIN1D
    TL.

Blog Entries
    I haven't posted up my EBLG to LIML screenshots yet, but will do shortly. The flight was done Friday before the race though, so I got there in time, albeit to then have a regional jet turn onto the runway and line up facing me when I was wheels down and in reverse thrust!

In the meantime, the next flight is a little bit bigger as we head from Monza to Singapore. So LIML to WSSS is the required flight and I'll be using this route:

TOVS5C LOGDI T293 LURUT M859 CHI M167 BASOG Z122 LABIN DCT NISVA Q13 UDROS UM859 KARDE UN644 ROLIN N644 LAGAS M747 SULEL N449 DUKAN B449 RANAH L750 ZB G201 BINDO L750 TIGER L333 JJP J1 KKJ L759 PUT B579 VPL W531 VIH A464 ARAMA LELI3B

Total flight distance is about 5683.9nm, so you might need to break it down into two hops as the the full 72,727kg of cargo and the required fuel might put you over the max TOW or be beyond your max range. The 747-400ERF has a max range of 5,700nm with a full load, so with slightly less than a full load I should be ok and *just* get there!
    TL.

As the Mrs was sleeping this avo, I thought i would do the LIML to WSSS flight, thank the stars for the PMDG auto time, 12 hours into 2 and a half. took off, Vnav, Lnav and left it to pause TOD and came back 2 hours later for it to waiting. No issues/failures with realism on, although the centre tanks were drained and threw me a pump warning on finals, only 61000kg of fuel left, started with 150000kg, but low freight as i wasn't sure how much i would use, so brought all the carbon fiber bits, you can bring the engines TL.

Sitting at LIML

left turn out of LIML

errr cant be that low it says 62K

bit slippy, couldnt get the ils to lock either, had the right ils and press approach and loc, nowt, so manual it is

still made centre line

and all over till next time

I came into this world with nothing,
    through careful management I've got most of it left.

Blog Entries
    My flight is currently in progress. I took off earlier this morning and am currently cruising at FL300, which is the first cruise altitude on the planned step climb up to a final FL390 cruise for the last part of the route (once I have burnt off enough fuel to get up there that is!). I used ALL of the runway and flaps 20 to get off the ground at LIML, it's a very full load and the best part of 12 hours in the air to get there in one go. Time accel is ON. Pictures to follow.
    TL.

Blog Entries
    And disappointment. PFPX crashed halfway through the flight and 10 minutes inot the descent, some 50 minutes from landing P3D crashed too. And guess which idiot had forgotten to register FSUIPC when he installed P3Dv4? Yeah me, so I could not reload the flight part way through to a checkpoint just prior to the crash. Grrr.
    TL.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread Information