ghost in the shell

going to see the new live action version of ghost in the shell in imax 3d tonight, will give my report later, reviews say its very good and its got scarlet johanson. so enough said there.

I've come here to kick ass and chew bubble gum,and i'm all out of gum! RIP Roddy Piper.

if your a fan of the original i'd go and see it, just seen it and it's a good movie i thought.

I've come here to kick ass and chew bubble gum,and i'm all out of gum! RIP Roddy Piper.

I might go to the cinema or just wait. Anything special about it or is it just another effect heavy action movie?

Sent from my LG-H962 using Tapatalk
    Cheers, Bert

I have to admit. I really want to know if this is worth while. I think i'll be seeing it either way. Massive fan of the original and the series.
    "Forewarned is forearmed"

if your a fan of the orginal i think you would like this one.

Interesting, another friend gave the exact opposite advice, if you like the original GitS then don't go and see this. Not watched it yet as I really liked the original story and I am a little skeptical that this can live up to it. That said kinda hoping they do a live action Appleseed.
    Battle.net - Gorliath#2300 | Steam - Gorliath | Origin - Gorliath | Warframe - Gorliath | PSN - Gorliath | Xbox Live - Gorliath

Thread Information