Lightbulb arma 3 playthrough videos

Hey guys, I would like to recommend a mission. It is a classic arma escape mission but updated and full of new surprises. There are versions for many maps and even support for great CUP mod. It's amazing fun with the CUP guns, vehicles but also better damage.

https://youtu.be/5wmVnWegi98

more here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...EiOtutzQw2AGHy

I'll give it a look if you're interested in playing it with us. However, our server doesn't work well with mods so it will have to be their vanilla version.
    The Battle of Damnation Alley, 25th January 2015
    'You are hereby awarded the Military Cross, posthumously, for an act of exemplary gallantry during active operations against the enemy on land.'

That is shame, playing with CUP mod gives much better realistic damage against AI so you spend using the whole magazine to kill someone when you are surrounded by 10 of them. Why idoesn't it work well?

But anyone is free to join me on our server if you want to give it go and see how fun it is, check the playthroughs and ping me if you are interested.

We are using these

Quote Originally Posted by main View Post
    Why doesn't it work well?
    Its the way the server has been set up. Mods just don't work if they are server side.

We use some of those you show, CBA and ShackTac. We used to use Q-Net when the stamina system was first introduced as i felt it was too severe but it's been dialed back since then. It's still a little too powerful but i wrote a script which we run and that reduces the effect by about 50%.
    The Battle of Damnation Alley, 25th January 2015
    'You are hereby awarded the Military Cross, posthumously, for an act of exemplary gallantry during active operations against the enemy on land.'

Thread Information