PDA

View Full Version : A little bit of appreciation

Zootoxin
4th March 2008, 09:07 AM
Good morning fella's,

This is a thank you from me to all you dMr guys who have helped me along the way in my lfs life, I know I have probably been a bit of the pain in the ass LOL
So thanks for all the advice, sets, tips and welcome.

As I may have told you I was never a racing game fan before nor a real life racing fan so all the concepts of racing where new to me but as my knowledge increase's so does my enjoyment.

Hence the reason for this post - I am really really enjoying my racing at the moment shaving the odd half second off the time here and there and I couldn't of done it without your help.

Thanks.

Ps.Anyone yet to try LFS you should really give it a try not only has it got me racing but skinning and rendering too :)

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f338/THSVENOM/Stella.jpg

Doorman
4th March 2008, 12:38 PM
Nice post. Nice render. Keep up the progress and you'll be fully fledged in no time. :thumbsup2:

sulky_uk
4th March 2008, 12:42 PM
ohh nice

BigFatCat
4th March 2008, 12:47 PM
Does the Stella car include a pit girl wearing Ugg boots, Bench clothes and a Croydon facelift? You need "Elizabeth Duke" somewhere too, in white on the red bits perhaps.

How do you manage to shave half seconds?????? Jammy bassa!

Aquilifer
4th March 2008, 04:11 PM
Nice skin. I like simple skins which hare not too crowded with complex stuff.

And no, you haven't been problem at all. We have all been starters at one point and stilll learning.

@BFC

Maybe you could hire Adrianne Curry (http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_adrianne_home.html) to do the pit girl posing. :g:

OldBloke
4th March 2008, 05:17 PM
You've done the really hard bit which is to stick with it on the steepest part of the learning curve and still manage to have fun and enjoyment.

It will now get a bit easier. Prepare to be patronised as you're fast approaching 'mediocre'. :flirty:

Jamin
4th March 2008, 05:56 PM
You're doing fine considering the choice of cars that have been raced over the last few months, once all the rwd monsters have been rinsed out we should get some easier to control cars and you will find yourself being competitive :D

Nice renders too!