PDA

View Full Version : What Is Wrong With Me?

Blunt
25th June 2008, 11:45 PM
I got the game on Tues, and I still haven't looked at it, let alone installed:blink:

I'll do it tomorrow, promise:)

I'll try to join a server as soon as I've installed:D

CSS is still sucking at my time:sideways:

OldBloke
26th June 2008, 12:10 AM
Seriously, don't fret it. If CSS is still rocking your boat then, please, don't feel compelled to try something else. Same goes to all our members. If you're getting fun doing what you do then more power to your elbow (that'll confuse the JFs :flirty: ).

Lee
26th June 2008, 12:20 AM
I'm like that sometimes, I just have something else on my mind and completely forget.

I'm thinking whether I should take the plunge for this game also. :g:

sheephead
26th June 2008, 12:42 AM
I have never played any COD game but i now get the feeling that i have been missing out on something here!

Dingo
26th June 2008, 01:49 AM
I got the game on Tues, and I still haven't looked at it, let alone installed:blink:

I'll do it tomorrow, promise:)

I'll try to join a server as soon as I've installed:D

CSS is still sucking at my time:sideways:

Didn't anyone tell you about the Free Women, Pizza and Beer that you get playing COD4??

Jabbs
26th June 2008, 06:48 AM
Didn't anyone tell you about the Free Women, Pizza and Beer that you get playing COD4??

Game bought...where are the women??????????????????????? :taz:

DaRkLiGhTeR
26th June 2008, 07:08 AM
lol someone force me to play cod on my pc instead of me xbox :S although it doesnt help that my pc needs a new motherboard :D

DuVeL
26th June 2008, 07:47 AM
Blunt, it's Pandora's box so watch out.

I really like the graphics and such.
Must say that the singleplayer on itself was great but I reckon they should have made it longer (played it on the 2nd level and finished in 1 evening).

Suggestion; Try the singleplayer first, it gives you hints and tips for playing the game.

Anonymous
26th June 2008, 10:57 AM
Seriously, don't fret it. If CSS is still rocking your boat then, please, don't feel compelled to try something else. Same goes to all our members. If you're getting fun doing what you do then more power to your elbow (that'll confuse the JFs :flirty: ).
agree completely, its optional not compulsory :)

PS the longer you take to get on the more Ron is going to whup your ass when you do finally join :)

Dr Sadako
26th June 2008, 11:46 AM
agree completely, its optional not compulsory :)

PS the longer you take to get on the more Ron is going to whup your ass when you do finally join :)

Do you actually think he can become any better at teamkilling? :narnar:

Anonymous
26th June 2008, 11:56 AM
Do you actually think he can become any better at teamkilling? :narnar:
You've got a point! :)

Jamoe
26th June 2008, 12:28 PM
I am the same Blunt, the game should arrive this week but I probably wont get around to installing it until the next LAN :D

DuVeL
26th June 2008, 12:30 PM
I am the same Blunt, the game should arrive this week but I probably wont get around to installing it until the next LAN :D

I'll play against Jamoe then!
Had some problems with the lad in CSS.

@Sheephead.
It's just graphical very cool and I liked the gameplay.
Lots of things you can do.

Jamoe
26th June 2008, 12:36 PM
I'll play against Jamoe then!
Had some problems with the lad in CSS.

You kicked my butt :)

T-Bag
26th June 2008, 12:55 PM
I was the same With TF2, I had it all preloaded through steam (it did that automatically) and I just kept playing CS:S and barely played the "brand new and exciting" TF2. Though this week I've started plaing it again properly and it's actually really good. You'll install your game at some point and then fondly remember the free time you had before you spent it all on COD4

Snokio
26th June 2008, 08:04 PM
Game bought...where are the women??????????????????????? :taz:

well we could dress up for ya if you want :norty: No kinky stuff though :sideways:

:devil:

valdeko
26th June 2008, 09:50 PM
You do that snokio, honestly YOU do that. Rest are just gona watch

Dingo
26th June 2008, 11:39 PM
Good Lord, what have I been missing as an Alpha?, you have a streaming pron channel for games as well!!......no wonder you were all so keen to join Bravo!!:woot2::woot2:

delanvital
27th June 2008, 10:41 AM

I can't run the game, so I won't be on indefinitely...

Jamoe
27th June 2008, 11:15 AM
I can't run the game, so I won't be on indefinitely...

Really? my 7800 ran the game alright when I played through the single player at a LAN about a year ago.

delanvital
27th June 2008, 11:16 AM
Really? my 7800 ran the game alright when I played through the single player at a LAN about a year ago.

Hm, how much RAM have you got?

Armitage
27th June 2008, 11:30 AM
These are the min specs for the game. Looks like if you can run BF2 you should be able to run COD4

Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 2800+ processor or any 1.8Ghz Dual Core Processor or better supported
512MB RAM (768MB for Windows Vista)
8GB of free hard drive space
NVIDIA Geforce 6600 or better or ATI Radeon 9800Pro or better

Jamoe
27th June 2008, 12:00 PM
Hm, how much RAM have you got?

1gig, P4 3gig CPU.

(Game came this morning :) ) I promise to try and install it in the vein hope I find some time on Monday to join you ;)