PDA

View Full Version : Mrt/so1

StableX
5th December 2008, 07:07 PM
Just a heads up. Not sure if whoever thought about the track choice for the SO1 considered the fact that there isn't an ability to pit on SO1
Just a headsup incase you do want to run a Sunday Race_S team challenge and a Thursday one hour race, no pit could cause issues, not to mention that the SO1 has a reduced grid capacity.

Just a thought :boxing:

Seany
5th December 2008, 07:19 PM
:g: So1 is South City Classic, that has a pit lane. If it doesn't, hmm that must of been a halfords forecourt I drove in to yesterday, awfully nice of the blokes to give me a service :roflmao:

Doorman
5th December 2008, 07:20 PM
Reduced to what?

Lameduck
5th December 2008, 07:20 PM
YOU may not have the ability to pit, but we at dMr manage quite nicely thanks. :narnar: WE use the buildings that run to the left of the main straight, where the yellow boxes are on the roadway,you know, the bit where the motors come out?
Or is it one of Doormans mods?:D

Oh, by the way the Race_S set-up is not available for the MRT, and we will have the normal 24 grid slots -other than that.......

StableX
5th December 2008, 08:55 PM
[QUOTE=Seany;253790]:g: So1 is South City Classic, that has a pit lane. QUOTE]

It's set to SO2 I think on the server.... that was all :)

Doorman
5th December 2008, 09:32 PM
[quote=Seany;253790]:g: So1 is South City Classic, that has a pit lane. QUOTE]

It's set to SO2 I think on the server.... that was all :)
Ahah! Now all is clear. SO2 was my fault I set up the server config wrongly. :doh: SO1 is the correct track. When I realised my mistake I hastily rectified it. Well spotted anyway. :)