PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

acidrainy
21st March 2010, 12:07 AM
Just a quick post from myself. Been playing a bit on your server and quite liking the fact I can jump in a squad with some dMw guys and enjoy some decent teamwork!

Thought I would join your forums as decent servers are few and far between at present.

Back to the server I guess! haha.

Blunt
21st March 2010, 01:27 AM
Welcome to our community:D
Join our Teamspeak server as the in-game comms are dreadful
Details Here (http://www.deadmen.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=3363)
Enjoy your stay:)

acidrainy
21st March 2010, 07:29 AM
This is a bit odd... but quite cool!

I used to play a fair bit of CS & BF2 back in the day :)

Looking around this forum seems a bit familliar from cira 7 years ago... Is this comunity in any way linked to FR25? have I been here before? lol

I played a lot of the time with CoFR guys back then.

Penfold
21st March 2010, 11:30 AM
Hello and welcome.

From your post about teamwork and playing like it should be played, it sounds like you'll fit right in :thumbsup2:

TeaLeaf
21st March 2010, 12:30 PM
Welcome Acidrainy, nice to see you on the forums. In days gone by I know a few dMw members (myself included) have been on the CoFR servers from time to time, so you might know or remember some people from there. Not sure who FR25 are though.

acidrainy
21st March 2010, 02:28 PM
Not sure who FR25 are though.

FR25 was the UK CoFR hangout, pretty sure all the CoFR servers are called FR###.

I seem to remember names like SoReal and Norrander?

I was "Bubbles" back then... Oh the Jokes... Especially when I would fly a chopper around a BF2 map with a guy called Soapsodger in the gunner seat. :p Ahh good times. :)

Blunt
21st March 2010, 04:08 PM
Rabbi Bob (http://www.deadmen.co.uk/forum/member.php?u=355) was summat to do with them I think, if it was the same one:)

Tutonic
21st March 2010, 05:23 PM
Welcome to the forums acidrainy :)

BrotherTobious
21st March 2010, 08:44 PM
Welcome to the Forums mate hope to see you on the server

[BIG]magnus
22nd March 2010, 10:46 AM
Hi Rainy, good to hear another one of God's own people in the channel last night (Put's up middle finger to all those who scoff :D ) Thanks for taking the time to come and find us and join the forums. As I am sure you know the game is just getting going inspite of EA's best efforts. As the servers and connections get better hopefully the admin tool's will as well. Any problems you see just yell and we will try and sort it out.

Cheers

Magnus

no peanuts
22nd March 2010, 02:23 PM
Howdy and Welcome :yahoo:

Hope to cya on the server soon :boxing:

Gone_Away
22nd March 2010, 03:11 PM
Welcome to the forums.. !!

valdeko
22nd March 2010, 04:30 PM
Hey and welcome to the nuthouse Rainy, hope you enjoy your stay in the loony pin :woot2::dribble::woot2::dribble:

DuVeL
22nd March 2010, 11:37 PM
This is a bit odd... but quite cool!

I used to play a fair bit of CS & BF2 back in the day :)

Looking around this forum seems a bit familliar from cira 7 years ago... Is this comunity in any way linked to FR25? have I been here before? lol

I played a lot of the time with CoFR guys back then.

I've played loads with CoFR guys back in the Cs-days.
Also played loads of BF2 and ended quit high in rank but then other better looking games came out.
Welcome to the forums and such.
BTW, I added you to my friendslist bu accident, I though tyou were Acid_Skass :doh:. Ahwell, still added so...Welcome.

Rabbi Bob
3rd July 2010, 01:22 PM
Rabbi Bob (http://www.deadmen.co.uk/forum/member.php?u=355) was summat to do with them I think, if it was the same one:)

That's the one!

FR25 was the UK CoFR hangout, pretty sure all the CoFR servers are called FR###.

I seem to remember names like SoReal and Norrander?

I was "Bubbles" back then... Oh the Jokes... Especially when I would fly a chopper around a BF2 map with a guy called Soapsodger in the gunner seat. :p Ahh good times. :)

I remember Bubbles! Yep, FR is the designation and we currently have one US based BC2 server, but apparently no EU one. Soapdodger and NorrinR are still about, haven't seen SoReal in awhile.

I hadn't checked in on the dMw forums in quite some time and am glad to see there is a BC2 server available, I'll add it to my favorites. Cheers!

Naldo
3rd July 2010, 11:47 PM
Welcome to the forums, see you online soon.