PDA

View Full Version : Last night gg's

Benny
14th April 2010, 04:00 PM
WOuld like to say, outside of jacking any other threads, I enjoyed last night. With some persuasion people shifted channels in TS and we played well'ish together. More so on the first map than the second, but I still enjoyed it more.

Good work fellas, especially that [Big] fella, coulda been anyone of them for all I know, they all sound the same ;)

Blunt
16th April 2010, 01:49 AM
I enjoyed last night and tonight.
I always seem to be on the opposite side to most of the dMw'ers though:crying:
Benny was absolutely right in saying that we should swap TS channels to correspond to your side.
Unfortunately, I suffer from Alt-Tab problems... I either CTD, close bc2 or just get a black screen followed by a white screen when I try it. (I have to alt-tab and click on Bc2 to get back in after most map changes)

so the 1st minute of any map I am waiting to get a picture on my screen:sideways:

Tutonic
16th April 2010, 11:00 AM
Blunt - you can set up a keyboard shortcut in TS that'll put you into different channels without the need to alt-tab.

valdeko
16th April 2010, 06:52 PM
It will be easier once the TS channels will be change to Team 1 and Team 2, so no switching will be needed.

Whitey
17th April 2010, 10:45 AM
It will be easier once the TS channels will be change to Team 1 and Team 2, so no switching will be needed.

It was changed to "Team A" and "Team B" last night. :)

RizZy
17th April 2010, 12:57 PM
Only problem now is the game doesn't really like you alt-tabbing so it's a bit difficult to switch, I had to leave game to switch chans last night & no surprises I got back in & it'd put me on the other team :doh:

DuVeL
17th April 2010, 03:03 PM
Only problem now is the game doesn't really like you alt-tabbing so it's a bit difficult to switch, I had to leave game to switch chans last night & no surprises I got back in & it'd put me on the other team :doh:

I had the exact same problem. :doh:

BTW, good fun last night! http://www.armouryforum.co.uk/forum/Smileys/default/730_machine_gun_shooting_smiley.gif

Lexander
21st April 2010, 01:39 PM
Thanks to all who played last night, awesome games even with very low numbers! :)

obsolum
21st April 2010, 07:53 PM
I concur, some nice games :)

Anyone up for some of the same tonight? I'll probably be playing in about an hour.