PDA

View Full Version : Dead Men Larking

ArithonUK
6th June 2011, 05:00 PM
You may have already seen Poison_Shock's video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_NIrozJt50) of being blown up, so I thought I'd add the more recent "How to fly a quad bike"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqwLFlgpBio

.DickDastardly.
6th June 2011, 06:45 PM
That was brill i love twobads laugh

Tutonic
6th June 2011, 07:45 PM
That brings back happy memories of loading jeeps up with dynamite, and slamming them into Tiger tanks in BF1942.

I nearly won a Multiplay LAN tournament doing that with a scratch team :P

.DickDastardly.
6th June 2011, 09:44 PM
or c4-ing team mates in bf2 to make em fly

Gone_Away
7th June 2011, 12:49 AM
Fantastic stuff. LMAO TBH.

with my promotion hat on.. Can you end your vid's with "www.deadmen.co.uk"? That would be very much appreciated.

TwoBad
7th June 2011, 09:44 AM
with my promotion hat on.. Can you end your vid's with "www.deadmen.co.uk"? That would be very much appreciated.I said about something like that a little while ago but i just don't have the time right now but if Arithon is willing that would be good.

There are loads of videos on the net of BC2 so we would want to make ours stand out. One idea i had for that is to have a squad video. All the vids i've ever seen are just one guy running round doing stuff, he may be with team mates but it's always from his perspective. If we had a squad who were working together and all running Fraps, they could be edited together creating something different from the norm and promoting the dMw way.

DuVeL
7th June 2011, 12:03 PM
Nice vid, reminds me a bit off that movie; "Mine Mine Mine" and such from BF2.

Wish I had Fraps running sometimes though, like shooting heli's down with a tank or such.
Or the time on that very large map in BF : BC and while in a buggy make a 360, I stayed in while driving it and the rest of the squad bailed as they thought it wouldn't survive.

ArithonUK
7th June 2011, 12:12 PM
I said about something like that a little while ago but i just don't have the time right now but if Arithon is willing that would be good.

There are loads of videos on the net of BC2 so we would want to make ours stand out. One idea i had for that is to have a squad video. All the vids i've ever seen are just one guy running round doing stuff, he may be with team mates but it's always from his perspective. If we had a squad who were working together and all running Fraps, they could be edited together creating something different from the norm and promoting the dMw way.

Love that idea. dMw signature videos!

Penfold
7th June 2011, 12:47 PM
I said about something like that a little while ago but i just don't have the time right now but if Arithon is willing that would be good.

Now *that* kind of video would be great and really useful.

Not to dampen the enthusiasm but I'm not so sure that we gain anything positive from Poison_Shock's videos in their current form TBH and personally I'd rather not see it tagged as dMw as it's not a representation of what we are and how we play. If you came across it, would it entice you to play with dMw? If I was brutally honest I think it would probably have the opposite effect.

.DickDastardly.
7th June 2011, 12:50 PM
If you came across it, would it entice you to play with dMw? If I was brutally honest I think it would probably have the opposite effect.

Partly True but people with enough common sense would see it as a bit of fun no publicity is bad publicity

ArithonUK
7th June 2011, 03:36 PM
The plan: To make a funny BFBC2 video

Objectives: Make a quad bike into an "improvised UAV" by blowing up mines under the rear of the bike.

Filming: need at least two of us running FRAPS and probably an empty server.

http://www.huntfamilyuk.com:81/quad-bike-uav-plan.png

We end the film with some real action and screenshots plugging www.deadmen.co.uk and dMw.

Fazer Erazer
7th June 2011, 03:57 PM
See if we can try that early this evening or maybe over the weekend

Naldo
7th June 2011, 07:33 PM
Shoot them up and then have a couple of guys waiting in the landing area with shotguns as he falls :D

Using the nintendo duckhunt shounds..

da_Ricci
8th June 2011, 07:32 PM
Love that video ! very funny .