PDA

View Full Version : Horrible games tonight :(

Blunt
29th July 2011, 12:55 AM
didn't enjoy getting reamed time after time tonight:angry:
I've never experienced such domination by the opposition on this game before.
What has changed?
or were we simply not good enough?
I know we won once at the end, but the earlier maps were awful:sideways:

never mind, It's Friday tomorrow!
see you all there (on my side hopefully):D

TE_owner
29th July 2011, 01:45 AM
sorry to hear that blunt i was on earlier and had some good games with the juniors and Arithon but left after the server started to get busy. hope to have some good games tomorrow well up for it :boxing:

Oberg
29th July 2011, 07:39 AM
I´m coming tonight so no worries. we will win.....

:) talk about being cocky.

kregoron
29th July 2011, 09:19 AM
i noticed a certain degree of domination last night, but i was on the other team, and that wasnt much fun either..
no squads working together, people running around mindless and shooting, but its a part of the game i guess, guess we all just had a bad night, ill hopefully catch you guys tonight and lets show em bigtime :)

ArithonUK
29th July 2011, 09:54 AM
Half the my team were idle to the point where I threatened to kick anyone still idle, which got them spawned, although all they seem to do is spawn and camp.

I came on to seed the server with the Juniors and TE_Owner joined us an had a reasonable, if unbalanced game.

I think BF3 Alpha is draining the player-base, as the server has been dead quiet all week and I’ve found myself seeding most nights much later in the evening (7:45pm instead of 6:15pm). School holidays probably play a part too, with people on their holidays and doing other stuff.

Anyway, as said by others – dMw versus the world tonight and I’ll be there ensuring the Deadmen triumph!!! (acting as decoy)

TE_owner
29th July 2011, 10:01 AM
I wonder how many people will play BF:BC2 after Battlefield 3 is released.....?

kregoron
29th July 2011, 10:19 AM
TBH, so far there isnt the big difference in BC2 and BF3

.DickDastardly.
29th July 2011, 03:15 PM
Dad got alpha for bf3 today and his words were "its like playing that game you play matt, accept on a dial up" tbh it does look alot like bc2 from what i saw of it hopefully will get a change to play it.

It's always good to get some competition on the server and we cant dominate all the time, nothing like testing you skills aganist me :P

Blunt
29th July 2011, 11:42 PM
Well Friday night was awesome:D
All 16 dMw's on one side...we ROCKED!
The opposition must've felt like I did last night:)

.DickDastardly.
29th July 2011, 11:55 PM
was fun until the server crash :/