PDA

View Full Version : As the Sun Set's on BC2 - This could be the last BC2 Friday Night!!

Gone_Away
13th October 2011, 05:54 PM
I know were all honing our skills in BF3 Beta in anticipation of the launch. However let's not let BC2 simply fade away.

GET YOUR BUTT ON THE SERVER TOMORROW NIGHT!!!

That is an order soldier!

BrotherTobious
13th October 2011, 06:04 PM
Due to a talking to a court order from someone, I will not be able to communicate, thus I will not be able to play tomorrow. But have fun guys :)

TE_owner
13th October 2011, 06:17 PM
Lets try to get a full server and give BC2 a bloody good send off :boxing:

TwoBad
13th October 2011, 06:33 PM
Err, did i miss a memo?

BF3 UK release date is 28th October and today is the 13th (I think). So that's 2 Fridays between now and BF3.

Think we should make an effort for both :D

The following Friday is the 28th so postie had better be on the ball!!!

ArithonUK
13th October 2011, 07:42 PM
I will be on tomorrow (although I may not be very awake) but next week I will be Stateside, so no BC2 next Friday.

Tonight (or tomorrow morning) I am off to the local Apple store to queue for an iPhone with my brother. I promised I would make the pilgramage a year ago and I won't break my promise, although the prospect of a 4am start and the ribbing I'm getting from Mrs Arithon is making me question my sanity.

.DickDastardly.
14th October 2011, 12:40 AM
Will be on from 9ish onwards

kregoron
14th October 2011, 08:42 AM
hopefully ill be there, tho putting new mansion stones in the driveway today, so might be to smashed

.DickDastardly.
14th October 2011, 11:30 PM
Really GG's Tonight Lads. Thanks to all that made it was good fun it's going to be a shame to see the server go but cheers for tonight i enjoyed it.

TwoBad
21st October 2011, 11:05 PM
For the last Friday before BF3 it was a bit quiet, only four of us between 9 -10 :sad:.

Full server though and some very good games.

.DickDastardly.
23rd October 2011, 05:44 PM
End of an era - sorry to have missed it.