PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Time

Chaosphere
3rd April 2012, 10:15 AM
Just letting you all know I'm on holiday for the next 2 weeks, so I won't be on at all (PC can't come with me, full of H20). Looking forward to the lan chaps, see you all on the other side.

Keep calm and carry on.

Oh also, if you're finding it hard to cope without me, check out the first of the season's MotoGP this Sunday, 7:30pm via the red button (BBC) on your idiot box. I'm not there or anything, but its pretty awesome. [/shamelessadvertising]

Tutonic
3rd April 2012, 10:20 AM
I don't remember anyone giving you permission for this.

Chaosphere
3rd April 2012, 10:25 AM
Ninj made me promise to 'make up' for it at the Lan. Not sure what he meant by that yet. He had a strange tone to him...

TheDvEight
3rd April 2012, 10:55 AM
where you off to mate?

Tutonic
3rd April 2012, 11:11 AM
Ninj made me promise to 'make up' for it at the Lan. Not sure what he meant by that yet. He had a strange tone to him...

You poor, unsuspecting fool :(

Chaosphere
3rd April 2012, 03:02 PM
where you off to mate?

Just going home for 2 weeks! Couple of days in London planned, but nothing further. Got exams soon after I get back, so too much of it will be spent inside a library. Will be nice to see the girlfriend and family though.

TheDvEight
3rd April 2012, 10:20 PM
Just going home for 2 weeks! Couple of days in London planned, but nothing further. Got exams soon after I get back, so too much of it will be spent inside a library. Will be nice to see the girlfriend and family though.

Cool enjoy mate shoot you soon (if yout not in a tank:woot2:)