PDA

View Full Version : Any got a spare CD with the full 1.6 install file?

TeaLeaf
17th April 2004, 04:09 PM
If anyone could send me a cd with the *full* instal version by post I would be grateful - I need to sort it before the LAN! If you can then please PM me.

Btw, how many keys do you get with all the software these days? I've got the usual HL/CS/Steam key, but do I have another steam key via the worthless CZ I bought?

Cheers.

TL.

Grimnar
17th April 2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by TeaLeaf@Apr 17 2004, 03:09 PM
If anyone could send me a cd with the *full* instal version by post I would be grateful - I need to sort it before the LAN! If you can then please PM me.

Btw, how many keys do you get with all the software these days? I've got the usual HL/CS/Steam key, but do I have another steam key via the worthless CZ I bought?

Cheers.

TL.
I have a cd with 1.6 on it etc.

And for your keys.

If you have cz then you also have a key for that plus you can have 2 keys for half-life if you have half-life generation if normal half-life then you have 1 key for it.

smite
17th April 2004, 04:23 PM
i have the full 750 meg version..

TeaLeaf
17th April 2004, 09:06 PM
PMs gone back to both. Thanx :thumbsup:

TL.

TeaLeaf
20th April 2004, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by TeaLeaf@Apr 17 2004, 04:09 PM
Btw, how many keys do you get with all the software these days? I've got my original HL/CS/Steam key, but do I have another steam key via the purchase of the worthless CZ?

Anyone got an answer on this?

The reason I ask is I am trying to prep a second PC for the LAN. If I need to go buy a HL Generations pack ro something then I will need to do it pronto.

TL.

Zok
20th April 2004, 08:26 AM
Just an addon to the above post
I will be bringing a spare PC (box only) with a full and up to date staem intallation on it.

smilodon
20th April 2004, 09:05 AM
I have a cd-key for retail counter-strike. I have half life generations so I assume there are two keys, one for half life and on for retail counter-strike?

If so the counter-strike key is unused. I can bring the disk to the LAN.

As for CZ if you downloaded it via Steam then I don't think there is a a key :-(

DuVeL
20th April 2004, 11:35 AM
I can take my own HalfLife CD aswell if necessary TL, does that help? I also have CS:CZ original cd.

smite
20th April 2004, 05:51 PM
TL i have generations and it comes with 3 keys... give me a bell if you want one.

20th April 2004, 06:15 PM
I bought cz from a shop all you have to do is install cz load it up say play on steam it starts up steam and it starts to dl it as you alreay have it on your hd and there for works well worked for me.... :unsure:

Grimnar
20th April 2004, 06:15 PM
I have 3 keys 2 with generation and 1 with half-life but they are all in use

1 by my nephew and the other 2 by my self (i dunno which one i&#39;m using now so can&#39;t give 1 away before i know which one i&#39;m using) <_<

But with the original Half-life you get 1 key

With the generations pack you get 2 keys you can use for cs (the 3 key is for a other mod for half-life and can&#39;t be used for cs because it&#39;s to long)

Also with CZ you get a key and you can use that key also for cs 1.5 or 1.6 etc.

TeaLeaf
22nd April 2004, 07:31 PM
I snuck out and got a copy of generations, so now have the extra keys.

Just going to start loading the car for a prompt get away tomorrow morning :D

TL.