PDA

View Full Version : Wish i was there... :byesad:

MisterEggs
22nd April 2004, 01:42 AM
Now's my last chance to wish you all well as i'm off to Dubbers tomorr...later today...to go and ush a lot for me mate on Saturday. The thought of you lot having a rather more wonderful time here will keep me going as i mentally flashbang and then charge the left side of the church, followed by bemused attendees wondering why it is i'm dashing and ducking behind pews while shouting "Go! Go! Go!" and "Reverend spotted!".

In fact, i already have a system (gotta have a system..) to help cope with the tedium;

Bride's people = T's
Groom's people =CT's
Left side of church = Bomb site A
Right side of church = Bomb site B
Bride and Groom = Hossies

i was going to take my recently purchased 1:1 Deagle replica, for that authentic well-dressed terrorist 'bulge' in my tuxedo (No Benay, not that kind of bulge...) and for encouraging any slow moving guests to "plant their bum, now!", but i've just noticed the actual wedding is near Belfast...so that might not be such a good idea...

So, hope you all have a fantastic weekend you lucky people, as i'm dang sure you all will.
See you on t'other side...!

GL&HF!!

DuVeL
22nd April 2004, 06:54 AM
I think you just thought of a new map: cs_wedding.

So you're the CT then, don't forget to buy defusal.

Have a good day.

TeaLeaf
22nd April 2004, 07:52 AM
Aye, have a goodun Eggsy, see your ovoid person at LAN VI, details of which I am sure will be announced RealSoonNow™

TL.

MAD_ness
22nd April 2004, 07:53 AM
hope to catch ya @ LAN VI

8)

JonnyAppleSeed
22nd April 2004, 07:58 AM
Eggs you get to be thr guy who says "Bride or Groom? "as people enter the door .....you will always get 1 muppet who replys "eeerm ...no not me im here to see the wedding"

Have fun bud :D

Doorman
22nd April 2004, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by TeaLeaf@Apr 22 2004, 06:52 AM
....... LAN VI, details of which I am sure will be announced RealSoonNow™

TL.
When, when?

Gh0st Face Killah
22nd April 2004, 10:02 AM
Do your best to enjoy it Eggsy!! After all at least you get proper guiness!! However you will be missed and we will have a pint or three in your memory! definately catch you at the next one.

Doorman
22nd April 2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Gh0st Face Killah@Apr 22 2004, 09:02 AM
you get proper guiness!!
According to a Guinness buff on the TV recently, there's no difference! It's all in the mind. ;)

Gh0st Face Killah
22nd April 2004, 10:55 AM
And yet I have drunk both and can't stand guiness over here and yet its gorgeous over there!!

Stryker
22nd April 2004, 11:12 AM
Have a good one mate. See you at LAN VI

Jon

smite
22nd April 2004, 05:01 PM
Have a good one Eggsy....shame your not coming :(

smilodon
22nd April 2004, 05:32 PM
Weird,

Ten years ago I was able to drink a pint of Guiness at Lunchtime in Belfast and then another in London that night. I doubt I could tell the difference. But then I am an idiot.

FatBob
22nd April 2004, 06:15 PM
:( :( respect to the eggs, check ya l8rs blazin buddy
(oh yeah and have a good time in irishland)