PDA

View Full Version : Thanks a Lot

brass
25th April 2004, 04:07 PM
Having arrived safely back in Leicester and beginning to get withdrawal symptoms already this is just a quick thanks to all the folks that made Lan V the most relaxed and most enjoyable one so far (my opinion only). Hats off to the organisers. Well done chaps. You can all tell your stories in Ice Hawks thread. :cheers:

GhostMjr
25th April 2004, 04:16 PM
Yeah it was g8 i am back home at last! hot day isn't it? As Brass said it was g8 to speak to everyone and i can't wait for the next one

Ghost

sheepy
25th April 2004, 05:42 PM
well i survived

im not feeling to hot at the minnite

Sn00ks
25th April 2004, 08:57 PM
Yeah all of the above.
I had fun and not much sleep. I did enjoy the pool at the Cromwell on Sunday morning, set me up just nicely for the CS match, which we won!! :P :P :P :D :dribble: :narnar:
Ta muchly TL and OB and Smite and all the others who did stuff.

Benny
25th April 2004, 09:08 PM
aye good job lads....laminated name cards......can you laminate my seat next time, it got very damp.

Dr Sadako
25th April 2004, 10:17 PM
pld all! :)

Stryker
26th April 2004, 10:34 AM
Superb weekend.

Do I get some kind of award for managing to drink enough beer to spill my guts all over the carpark by 3pm on Friday?

HHHM That dirty great mixed grill put me right that night tho :lol:

smilodon
26th April 2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Stryker@Apr 26 2004, 09:34 AM
...Do I get some kind of award for managing to drink enough beer to spill my guts all over the carpark by 3pm on Friday? ...

And there was me thinking the reason you were slumped over your keyboard all Friday evening was because you were knackered from the long drive ;)

We seem to have been in the wars this LAN

TeaLeaf - Alcohol poisoning
Dingo - Alcohol poisonong
Stryker - Alcohol poisoning
Madd_ness - Tooth rot
Albert - Pinkeye
Benny - Stabbing himself in the back

And while re-assembling my PC back home I managed to step on a discarded scalpel blade and spent most of Sunday night/Monday morning in casualty, bleeding.

BigFatCat
26th April 2004, 11:00 AM
Just echoing the thanks for putting it all together, happy to say that I arrived home with no damage (physical anyway) and all I did wrong was to leave my wallet in one of Benny's carrier bags.

I've already stopped all my cards to prevent anything he subscribed me to getting any money from me.

DuVeL
26th April 2004, 11:18 AM
Smilodon, were's DA, you forgot he was abducted by aliens and was only brought back after the CSgame (it was probably the other competitors who just locked him up so they could win).

0ni0n
26th April 2004, 12:37 PM
Had a great weekend cheers all :D

Dingo
26th April 2004, 09:02 PM
Great fun and my thanks to the organisers.......oh, and special thanks to Brass for showing me how to climb the stairs!! ;) :rolleyes:

brass
28th April 2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Dingo@Apr 26 2004, 08:02 PM
Great fun and my thanks to the organisers.......oh, and special thanks to Brass for showing me how to climb the stairs!! ;) :rolleyes:
No probs :) sorry not been on for a couple of nights

Stryker
29th April 2004, 11:05 AM
When I&#39;m at home I always have things to do, so the LAN makes for a great chance to get some games in..... <cough> when I&#39;m not drinkin and talking ******** that is :lol:

29th April 2004, 11:19 AM
my team abducted him so that we could win. although we would have done anyway if red hadn&#39;t gone homea

smilodon
29th April 2004, 07:01 PM
Who are you? Sod off and leave us alone you strange person you&#33;

DarkAngel
29th April 2004, 07:51 PM
It was Benny and i dont want to talk about it :(

Gh0st Face Killah
29th April 2004, 08:01 PM
Thats Ok Benny has already told us all about it&#33;&#33;&#33;