PDA

View Full Version : seriously thinking about it

Blunt
13th April 2005, 11:38 PM
Toxteth can't come as he has a training session....(he's been selected for the English Karate Squad....I'm soooo proud....although I'm Welsh)

so I may come on me own or with a mate...NvG...don't know if anyone remembers him, but he played for a short while when I joined....

do you think I can still get a room?.

what do I need to bring...apart from beer tokens & a toothbrush?

I'll know in the next couple of day's if me m8 can come....but I'm 90% sure I'll be there...if I can get a room that is :unsure:

Tox say's "hi" & he will KYA at the game of ur choice some other time :D

Doorman
14th April 2005, 12:14 AM
Good man :-)

OldBloke
14th April 2005, 07:50 AM
DO IT! :)

Anonymous
14th April 2005, 09:26 AM
GhostMjr and someone else both had twin rooms but single occupancy and were looking at losing one of the rooms and doubling up. Poss that room still avail, check other thread in LAN forum.

Gh0st Face Killah
14th April 2005, 12:43 PM
Blunt You could have mine as I now can't attend. Let me know sharpish as I'm about to ring up and cancel it.

JB
14th April 2005, 07:13 PM
I'm still not convinced Blunt's gonna turn out to be over 16, he's just too good if you ask me. Only kids have those reactions.

Guess now you HAVE to turn up and prove me wrong. :P

Blunt
14th April 2005, 08:49 PM
That's it then!

I'm definately coming :D :D :D :D :D

I've sorted a room and the Olly staff are trying to find a niche for my mate NvG who would also like to come :D

I'll see you at the bar :cheers:

I'm still not convinced Blunt's gonna turn out to be over 16, he's just too good if you ask me. Only kids have those reactions.

Surely shome mishtake?

must be some other Blunt :rolleyes:

JB
14th April 2005, 09:33 PM
Ignore me i'll say anything to get people to come to the LAN but it's all rubbish, look me up when you get there and i'll buy you a drink.