• Discord

• LAN GAME - Unreal Tournament

Friday night after the steak night we are going to be running a LAN server of the NEW (alpha) Unreal Tournament.

THIS IS FREE TO DOWNLOAD.
    It also happens to be quite fun

So you have no excuse! Follow THIS link, create an account and download the game.

We will be running some classic Deathmatch and CTF for as long as people are keen to play it.

I will bump this thread a few times before the event but please as soon as you see it download the game and get it running once so come Friday night you can jump in without any problems, we won't be able to help if you have not got it downloaded but want to play!

Shoot you soon then!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: LAN GAME - Unreal Tournament started by Chaosphere View original post
    Comments 12 Comments
      albert -
      LAN server means fast and responsive, in other words no internet dropouts. Great idea! Like the old days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Chaosphere -
      Yep we are looking forward to this one. We played the OLD unreal at the May LAN, so thought it'd be nice to bring its bigger brother in for a try this time!
      Evilntwisted -
      LOL at the fact it offers a MAC download
      faust82 -
      Played a round or two of this last night after going through the tutorials. Seems I need to brush up on my arena game. I've become too accustomed to shooters where weight matters and the avatar gets winded if you run too much :p

Still, should be a blast at the lan
      Chaosphere -
      Its great Get it downloaded folks!!!
      Galatoni -
      On it. Should be a blast!
      Chaosphere -
      Good man. Get it set up boys and girls!
      Chaosphere -
      Get this downloaded people, get working on your (rubbish) aim.. there will be a small prize for our deathmatch winner
      RogueTaylor -
      Quote Originally Posted by Chaosphere View Post
      Get this downloaded people, get working on your (rubbish) aim.. there will be a small prize for our deathmatch winner
      Did the tutorial last night is a beautiful game ...this will be very interesting to play on the day. So we are doing free for all ?
      SithAfrikaan -
      Ready to wreck all of you.
      Chaosphere -
      We are setting a 200 ping to your machine Sith just so you know.

Sneakytiger -
      teleporter deathage incoming!!!