• Discord

• The May LAN - ONLINE - Saturday Tournament Sign-Up

The May LAN is going online.

Does this make it a WAN?

We are still planning various bits and pieces but I wanted to start the basics. So, just like at a non-Corona'd LAN, sign up to our Saturday tournaments HERE.

These will be running on SATURDAY the 9th of May. All are welcome! Just make sure you can actually turn up, it is a lot harder for me to come knocking on your door this time... but not impossible ey?

More details to follow.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: The May LAN - ONLINE - Saturday Tournament Sign-Up started by Chaosphere View original post
    Comments 13 Comments
      Jewelz^ -
      Booked > 16oz Sirloin with Pepper Sauce
      A_Cheese_Puff -
      I have done the form but cannot guarantee if I will be there as am not sure when I will be going back to work. But hopefully will be fine.
      sulky_uk -
      form completed
      Gunda -
      all booked up, wife told, food asked to be prepared... (i might get cheese on toast if i'm lucky!)
      smilodon -
      Has to be a pizza delivery. Papa Johns is the only one that comes our way but I'll make do. I'll be drinking one or three bottles from the dozen cases of Corona lager I found dumped at the side of the road recently.
      SithAfrikaan -
      Form filled in, can we entertain the idea of some other games too?
      Chaosphere -
      Bump! Sign up peeps, I'm going to be making teams and putting up a schedule and everything... So chop chop

And don't fret, some social gaming is coming soon too.
      Gunda -
      Can we play bang
      DiseasedBunny -
      My first time, so be gentle....
      Sixthor -
      What's "Retro Comp" in the signup? CS 1.6?
      Sixthor -
      Nevermind, I've signed up for that as well... as soon as I know what it is I expect to master it, so no worries!
      Chaosphere -
      You'll find out on the day

No time for 'mastering'
      RogueTaylor -
      Quote Originally Posted by Gunda View Post
      Can we play bang
      YES! found it today, if people have TableTop simulator we can play good old bang.