• Discord

• The May LAN - ONLINE - Saturday Tournament Sign-Up

The May LAN is going online.

Does this make it a WAN?

We are still planning various bits and pieces but I wanted to start the basics. So, just like at a non-Corona'd LAN, sign up to our Saturday tournaments HERE.

These will be running on SATURDAY the 9th of May. All are welcome! Just make sure you can actually turn up, it is a lot harder for me to come knocking on your door this time... but not impossible ey?

More details to follow.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: The May LAN - ONLINE - Saturday Tournament Sign-Up started by Chaosphere View original post
    Comments 15 Comments
      Jewelz^ -
      Booked > 16oz Sirloin with Pepper Sauce
      A_Cheese_Puff -
      I have done the form but cannot guarantee if I will be there as am not sure when I will be going back to work. But hopefully will be fine.
      sulky_uk -
      form completed
      Gunda -
      all booked up, wife told, food asked to be prepared... (i might get cheese on toast if i'm lucky!)
      smilodon -
      Has to be a pizza delivery. Papa Johns is the only one that comes our way but I'll make do. I'll be drinking one or three bottles from the dozen cases of Corona lager I found dumped at the side of the road recently.
      SithAfrikaan -
      Form filled in, can we entertain the idea of some other games too?
      Chaosphere -
      Bump! Sign up peeps, I'm going to be making teams and putting up a schedule and everything... So chop chop

And don't fret, some social gaming is coming soon too.
      Gunda -
      Can we play bang
      DiseasedBunny -
      My first time, so be gentle....
      Sixthor -
      What's "Retro Comp" in the signup? CS 1.6?
      Sixthor -
      Nevermind, I've signed up for that as well... as soon as I know what it is I expect to master it, so no worries!
      Chaosphere -
      You'll find out on the day

No time for 'mastering'
      RogueTaylor -
      Quote Originally Posted by Gunda View Post
      Can we play bang
      YES! found it today, if people have TableTop simulator we can play good old bang.
      Chaosphere -
      Hi all,
      Currently the sign up for this is lower than we would have liked...
      If there aren't enough for comps then we will have to cancel them and move just to the social games (a sign up for these is coming in the next week or so).
      Please, if you want to play a tourney for CS, deagle or otherwise, sign up now or it won't go ahead!
      sulky_uk -
      and to really motivate you all, chaos may or may not (he didn't) have told me that he will award me with all the comp wins if people still don't sign up....surely that's incentive enough........................if not yay new badges............................................ .................................................. ....... oh well i tried ben, john and GM