• Discord

• The May WAN - Social Sign Up!

Hi all,

Please follow the link HERE to show interest for social gaming over the weekend of the WAN - May 7th-9th.

We will be looking at numbers here to make a schedule of what games we will be running over the weekend. Games with enough interest will be given a slot. Simples.

If you haven't already, check out THIS THREAD for a tournament sign up. It is looking like we will just be running a Deagle 2v2 on Saturday, as numbers for the other games are low.

This article was originally published in forum thread: The May WAN - Social Sign Up! started by Chaosphere View original post
    Comments 4 Comments
      SithAfrikaan -
      Gangbeasts and others like pummelparty etc being considered under some other banner? Steam remote play a few of us have trailed and error'ed actually works quite decently...
      sulky_uk -
      I will finish work at 1300 UK on the 7th. Then should be available all weekend. I'll post games when I get in from work as phone said no.
      Chaosphere -
      Quote Originally Posted by SithAfrikaan View Post
      Gangbeasts and others like pummelparty etc being considered under some other banner? Steam remote play a few of us have trailed and error'ed actually works quite decently...
      No, as they are low player numbers at a time. Doesn't mean they won't be played, just that we aren't attempting to organise them. If you all then up, play the PUBG, and then go play gangbeasts in a smaller group (for example), then great! Just not something we're scheduling per se.
      faust82 -
      A great initiative. I need to get back into PC gaming, I've just been playing casually on Stadia since november...
      Nearing 100% completion on all modern Tomb Raider titles :p