• Discord

• Saturday WAN! BF3!

Cheers to all who joined in for the Wreckfest last night, great fun.

Today we will be doing some BF3, if the EA servers let us, from 1900 or so.

No doubt some of us will be also around throughout the day playing all sorts so hop onto the Discord WAN channels and join us for some games!

2am kebab mandatory.

This article was originally published in forum thread: Saturday WAN! BF3! started by Chaosphere View original post
    Comments 8 Comments
      SithAfrikaan -
      Will be there for 1900 looking forward to it and great games last night dudes.
      Chaosphere -
      Oh and lest I forget, we were planning to do some Chivalry at about 1600!

The more people that join the better that is, so get it downloaded and come hack each other to bits at 1600!!!
      TwoBad -
      When searching for the server please look / filter for the name -=Deadmen-Wan2020=-

Ensure only Battlefield 3 is checked (no DLC Expansion Packs)
      Normal is uncheck in the Preset list
      And nothing else needs to be checked

How is everyone doing with this game, has everyone played before or have some of you only just bought for the WAN?
      Chaosphere -
      Thanks mate!

Bf3 was the game that brought me to dMw, so looking forward to some nostalgia!
      BrotherTobious -
      I remeber a well place c4 wiping out a team and how well you took all the ribbing for using a controller!
      Chaosphere -
      After tonight, I think I was better with the controller!

Great games of both BF3 and Among Us, cheers all who joined in!
      suicidal_monkey -
      There was definitely an imposter in my kitchen last night, must have been, because it wasn't me that drank the whisky

GG!
      sulky_uk -
      Quote Originally Posted by suicidal_monkey View Post
      There was definitely an imposter in my kitchen last night, must have been, because it wasn't me that drank the whisky

GG!
      it was probably me.....i got the blame for most things last night in among us