• Discord

• Rocket league competition- 27th of September

Howdy all, Rocket league is going to be going free play to for those few who don’t already own it. Due to this I was wondering if people would like to join in on a friendly competition on it. The idea is that the team will be random and will most likely be 4v4 so that more people can be playing at one time.

What is rocket league ? Well rocket league is pretty much football but with cars ... SocCar as you would. On each team the goal is to get the massive ball into the other teams goal. The game can be competitive but hopefully we are looking for just a fun evening of messing around on it. That is the main goal for me anyway is simply have a fun little comp with a few laughs hopefully.

It would be great to get an idea for who wants to join in on this but if it comes to the day and you decide to join then that’s far as-well and all will be included where we can. Any questions please do ask else I look forward to seeing you on the car park 😉 on the 27th.

Thanks all
    Rogue
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Rocket league competition- 27th of September started by RogueTaylor View original post
    Comments 19 Comments
      pesteh -
      i'm in.. but can we ban all mashed boyos? failing that.. can I be on their team?
      Chaosphere -
      Quote Originally Posted by pesteh View Post
      i'm in.. but can we ban all mashed boyos? failing that.. can I be on their team?
      No I've already taken the space on their team.

I'm in!
      DiseasedBunny -
      Just downloading it this morning, so go on then - played it on my ps4 previously, it's a good game
      RogueTaylor -
      Just an update.

The game is now free to play on epic so hopefully those of you who don’t have it can now get it and join in on the fun little game. Right now the servers are down due to it going free to play but we will keep the event in for the time being and see how they are on the actual night, if we are doing games between only us then we should be fine hopefully. I look forward to seeing any one who fancies playing or even watching the carnage as I score an own goal. 😂 see you all there hopefully !!

Rogue
      Jewelz^ -
      Is it loaner cars only?
      Chaosphere -
      Absolutely.

Free to play! Grab rocket league now and come join in on Sunday peeps!
      Penguin -
      I will try to be there but can't confirm in advance unfortunately. I've let the other mashed dudes know so hopefully some will turn up.
      Turd -
      Thanks for the heads up. Will definitely jump on. Been too long since i've played with yall!
      Mikep1212 -
      This is a great idea!!
      Chaosphere -
      Sweet!

No worries if you can't make it peng.
      For anyone else interested, you don't need to sign up or anything, just show up on time if you're keen to play and we'll sort it out!

See you guys there.
      SithAfrikaan -
      Looking forward to this, even if I'm not able to take part (I don't know if I'm busy yet) this is an awesome idea dudes.
      RogueTaylor -
      I forgot to put a time in, I will get on for 7 and we can do some practise, the matches will be aiming to start at 8 so please be there before that or let us know if you are planning to join.
      uni -
      I'll play. It's been a while but I liked this game a lot. It's also very enjoyable to watch the league/tournaments on Twitch.
      Sparko -
      i'm in, if i'm around, which I should be
      Emmeke -
      I'm in if you'll have me
      Chaosphere -
      Absolutely, anyone welcome!
      Chaosphere -
      Reminder - this will be kicking off at 1900+

RogueTaylor -
      GGs all, had some fun on Rocket league followed by some good rounds of Amoug us. Thanks to all who join in for both games, hope you didnt find it too bad or anything like that. Any ideas for more Rocket league then please say, Would be fun to do some rumble maybe since that is a crazy game mode please let me know if people would like this.

Cheers all
      Rogue
      Turd -
      Yeah i had a great time, would love to see some more regular dmw rocket league. Need to find a nice way that new players and old can play together and have fun regardless! Rumble is good for that for sure!