Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Falcon 4... I know the game but never tried it. Being a bit outdated it can't be that expensive. I will try and find it!

Originally posted by delanvital@Nov 9 2005, 05:26 PM
    Falcon 4... I know the game but never tried it. Being a bit outdated it can't be that expensive. I will try and find it!
    Which I could not, at least not in EB games and the regular shops <_<

What is the &#39;official&#39; game list for Lan IX? BF2, SF, GTL, CS?

I reckon atleast: BF2 and CS : CZ, a bit of UT2004/2005/2006 and WoW?
    Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII, XXXIV and XXXVI so far...
    Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye
    Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.

Originally posted by delanvital@Feb 15 2006, 10:51 AM
    Which I could not, at least not in EB games and the regular shops <_<

What is the &#39;official&#39; game list for Lan IX? BF2, SF, GTL, CS?
    thats a task that has been given to Smilo with me and Whitey as his happy helpers. However no one has seen Smilo for a while so we are a bit concerned. I guess Whitey and I need to get our heads together and just get something prepared. Whitey? you getting this? I&#39;m away at weekend but lets try some nite this week

Originally posted by BlueBall@Feb 15 2006, 11:35 AM
    thats a task that has been given to Smilo with me and Whitey as his happy helpers. However no one has seen Smilo for a while so we are a bit concerned. I guess Whitey and I need to get our heads together and just get something prepared. Whitey? you getting this? I&#39;m away at weekend but lets try some nite this week

I think UT2004 should be there as some light relief. I can run it as a server on my PC so it doesn&#39;t need to be on BA3, seemed to work well at the last few LANs and meant I had a slight ping advantage 8) . People just need to let me know what MOD they want to play, Invasion, Conquest, CTF etc etc.
    I do exactly what the little voices tell me to.

PC Specs:- Black box with some fans that go whirrr, a few lights, things inside that get warm, headphones, keyboard (a clicky one), mouse (with buttons and no squeak), disks (2-off SSD and HDD) and a monitor of sufficient proportions.

BB with your new-found (and much deserved) demi-god status can you please sticky your &#39;official games&#39; thread to this forum please

Can you also please sticky the travel details thread

Can you also please stickly the "Attendees" List thread.

finally, I guess, this should also be stickied in due course
    http://forum.deadmen.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=10829 so that everyone will know what to do.

Thanks

PEN
    (deputy permanent under-secretary to the European Commissioner for internet and LAN gaming, DuVel MEP).
    PEN
    (Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

Originally posted by BlueBall@Feb 15 2006, 12:27 PM
    done

i think

Yup
    You&#39;re a good man
    thanks
    PEN
    (Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

I&#39;m free both tonight and tomorrow night. I&#39;ll try and catch you on X-Fire and arrange things later this evening.

Shouldn&#39;t take too long. They&#39;ll just play what we tell em ;)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information