Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    There are some interesting bits but then again, you know I'm looking for a new Shuttle/Barebone.
    Otherwise I would have been interested in a few parts.
    My twinbrother is probably going to use my old comp which suits him just fine for what he wants to do with it so he's not interested aswell.

Soz m8. GL on Ebay then.
    Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII and XXXIV so far...
    Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye
    Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.

so what're the best tactics for selling on ebay then? any hints ... only ever bought stuff and then only about 3 things!

Originally posted by suicidal_monkey@Jun 9 2006, 11:17 AM
    so what're the best tactics for selling on ebay then? any hints ... only ever bought stuff and then only about 3 things!
    Ask GMJR, I think he's on Ebay alot buying/selling stuff.
    Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII and XXXIV so far...
    Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.

If any of you guys were tempted by any of the hifi kit or the monitor I am driving
    from bristol to london on friday afternoon (back monday early am) and also from london
    to leicester on saturday early am, back sunday. As such I can meet people at services
    along the M4 and M1, time arranged by phone as I don't know what time I will be there
    exactly. I will be trying to drop of the case like this no friday between J11-12 of the M4

I'm specifically thinking HiFi and monitor equipment.

antec case sold out the back of a van to BFC at a motorway service station
    most of the SoA stuff sold to a mate who was a bit slow else he'd probably have wanted the case and graphics card too!
    Monitor similarly sold at a garage just off the m4 out the back of a van.

hifi separates, minidisk hifi, cd racks still available

Dodgy traders, these people. Dump a van in a perfectly nice car park and fleece unsuspecting passers-by

Originally posted by DuVeL@Jun 9 2006, 09:28 AM
    Ask GMJR, I think he's on Ebay alot buying/selling stuff.
    Sorry for not posting earlier but i was up in Aberdeen on business for a few weeks. If you need any help on ebay monkey have a browse of my ebay guide here or feel free to pm me .

-=[dMw]=-GhostMjr

In that guide would be: Do not buy from GMJR, do not sell to GMJR ;)
    About time for your reply m8.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information