Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seating

Man of Iron
    Blog Entries

Seating

If there is a seating plan, and I'm not overly fussed, just make sure I'm next to Squonk....he's supplying the drinking assistance for a pooled whisky bottle.

ta.

As long as I'm not on my 'usual' spot. Got rather irritated by passersby swinging on my chair.

Thank you Mr. Seat Arranger man.

Next to Squ0nk and benny please.

Or i could take up the old reins.

Man of Iron
    Blog Entries
    Ha ha, look at the old schoolers getting all seatified. Glad I started this one...don't come to 3 LANs then, turn up expecting the world.

Smite, it would be great if you did reprise your erstwhile function of seat/ip arranger. PENFOLD! Recruit here!

I've pretty much based it on the previous LANs and have given those people their regular seats.

I will put you three together that's fine..... It's tends to follow a natural pattern as the 'Big' fellas sit together - Ghosty and his friends have the top table and TL OB and co have their server table.

Thanks for the offer Smitey....I've got all the artwork so it's just as easy for me to do it - but if you have any particular requirements then let me know.

I'll finalise it and post it up.

OK?

Cheers

PEN

Quote Originally Posted by Doorman View Post
    As long as I'm not on my 'usual' spot. Got rather irritated by passersby swinging on my chair.

Thank you Mr. Seat Arranger man.
    lol sorry mate -that was me I guess.

I was going to put you in the same spot but move the tables further away from the door this time to give you more room.
    ?

PEN

What have we got where then mate?

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill me. Err, hang on.........
    Quote Originally Posted by Penfold View Post
    lol sorry mate -that was me I guess.

I was going to put you in the same spot but move the tables further away from the door this time to give you more room.
    ?

PEN
    And you get more volunteers to help you put the stuff in the van. If we have to walk further we need to rest and lose interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Penfold View Post
    I've pretty much based it on the previous LANs and have given those people their regular seats.

I will put you three together that's fine..... It's tends to follow a natural pattern as the 'Big' fellas sit together - Ghosty and his friends have the top table and TL OB and co have their server table.

Thanks for the offer Smitey....I've got all the artwork so it's just as easy for me to do it - but if you have any particular requirements then let me know.

I'll finalise it and post it up.

OK?

Cheers

PEN
    Thanks Pen at least we won't have to shout at each other other across the room .

-=[dMw]=-GhostMjr

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information