Accounts and housekeeping

Hey.

I'll post up the accounts from LAN XI as soon when I get back to the office on Tuesday.

I'll also sort out the postal polo shirts for those people waiting on them (Whitey, BB, Rouge and Duvel x2). If you guys could please PM me your delivery addresses, I'll pm you back the cost price p+p.

Sorry, but there were no spares.

If enough people are interested then we can always do a re-print - but we're looking at about 12 shirts to make it cost-effective.

Either way I'm sure we'll be redoing them for the next LAN as they were superbly done. ( Sheepy).

PEN
    PEN
    (Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

You should have mine allready but still a big thanks for wanting to post them. The second shirt is for da_Ricci though but you can better send them in one package.
    On the costs for the shirts and P+P I'll add some serverfunding.
    As mentioned earlier about the bankdetails, I need a fair bit of info if I want to make a transaction across the pond.
    Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII, XXXIV and XXXVI so far...
    Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye
    Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.

Thread Information