Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Signature Sizes

Uhm... I'm no.. well, lets face it, I'm no computer geek like Oth who decides to remotely reboot my computer last night when we were playing on MH and I was thinking: hm, I seem to have a virus going

So, are/am/is my signature too big? If so, can someone please in a kind and gentle way let me know? (I'm so sensitive. NOT!)
    SoonJung Gunslinger Girl

My life consists of Welsh fountains and frozen shampoo.

I'm not crazy. My reality just differ from yours.

urs is 400*140 wich is fine in lenght, but in hight it is to big, cuz it should be 75 (lil higher then mine, which is 70)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBall View Post
    Just cut 12 pixels off top and bottom then you're legal

here you go:

Cheers BB
    Bring on the randomness!
    Apparently I actually exist! Or maybe it was the drink?

I have changed my sig to represent what is currently happening on the servers, but its looking a little on the big side (again ) but not on the same kind of format as before, is this going to cause any problems ?
    Bring on the randomness!
    Apparently I actually exist! Or maybe it was the drink?

I don't think you need to include the text above each image. The icon on the left tells you the game type and most people on the forum will know the server by the name.

I think this thread needs a big BUMP.

I still see some large signatures popping up again lately.

Even my text should be removed but some people's sig are 3 times as high.
    Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII, XXXIV and XXXVI so far...
    Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye
    Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.

I do pull people up on it when I see their big sigs.

I normally get a snooty pm back in return but people tend to take notice.

Send me a PM with the culprits and I'll take it in hand. Now I've told people to change them I think it's important to continue to do so.

PEN
    PEN
    (Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

Had a chat with TL, allready PM'd a few people and hopefully they'll take it as a hint.
    Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII, XXXIV and XXXVI so far...
    Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye
    Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.

Man of Iron
    Blog Entries
    I may have been to the pub, and this idea may be way out there....

If everyone just looked and thought, 'ooh, my signature is a bit large and stands out too much, I better make it more subtle and bandwidth friendly' then we wouldn't need the PM's or rules.

Gents and Ladies, check your sigs, if they are bigger than other peoples tone them down, if not great. It's sometimes referred to as growing up and having some kind of common sense application abilities.
    ===============
    Master of maybe

If everyone tries to make their sigs smaller than everybody elses then we should be OK.

Lets have a competition on who's got the smallest one!
    I do exactly what the little voices tell me to.

PC Specs:- Black box with some fans that go whirrr, a few lights, things inside that get warm, headphones, keyboard (a clicky one), mouse (with buttons and no squeak), disks (2-off SSD and HDD) and a monitor of sufficient proportions.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information