Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lumi's Candy Shop

Lo LAN people

Around this time next week the LAN will be almost over but not before we've had the best time of this year . As for the LAN, I was thinking of bringing some Dutch treats too.

Besides the frikandellen with unions, mayo and dutch curry (since the chef said he had a [deep frying] pan for us),
    I'll also be bringing some candy with me for sales.

Now I'm not 100% sure about what to bring, or what you guys/girls might like, so I'm open for suggestions.

But I was thinking of some candy I'm very very fond of myself:
    - Salmiak balls (Sweet hard caramel candy with a salty salmiak (zwart-wit) filling inside)
    - Yogurt gums (sweet soft gums with different yogurt flavours)
    - Fruit hoops (Sour apple or peach flavoured gum rings with suger)
    - Cola bottles (sweet cola flavoured bottle figured gum)
    - Coin liquorice (sweet hard liquorice shaped like money)

If some of these are allready widely sold, please tell me and I'll find something else. For the rest I'd like to know what you guys might like.

As for the prices, I'll be selling them around 20% over the price I'm paying, in order to raise some extra money on the amounth I'm willing to donate myself to the dmw funds.

p.s. Here are some pictures of the candy in question:

Respectivaly: salmiak balls, Yogurt gums, fruit hoops, cola bottles and coin liquorice
    Last edited by Luminance; 26th October 2008 at 12:38 PM.

cola bottles are available over here, but don't let that stop you bringing any as they are a favorite of mine
    *G*

Cake: Four large eggs. One cup semi-sweet chocolate chips. Three/four cups butter or margarine. One and two third cups granulated sugar. Two cups all purpose flour. Fish shaped ethyl benzene. Twelve medium geosynthetic membranes. Three tablespoons rhubarb, on fire.

Well if your really fond of em, I could bring em, but I was thinking of bringing as much "exotic" candy as possible. The bags are about 300 grams, and I've also got to bring some cloths a keyboard/mouse/speedpad. So the amounth of bags are limited

I'll be buying the candy thursday afternoon, so untill then you guys can post your preferences.

ok, how about Aardbei Veters and Drop Veters

They do a sweet version over here but it's rubbish
    *G*

Cake: Four large eggs. One cup semi-sweet chocolate chips. Three/four cups butter or margarine. One and two third cups granulated sugar. Two cups all purpose flour. Fish shaped ethyl benzene. Twelve medium geosynthetic membranes. Three tablespoons rhubarb, on fire.

Kk I'll remember to grab some of those

So noone really interested? I'll just bring the frikandellen then, and skip the candy (but only those for gandalf)

Quote Originally Posted by Luminance View Post
    So noone really interested? I'll just bring the frikandellen then, and skip the candy (but only those for gandalf)
    *G*

I would be willing to chip in if you can grab a selection for me Lumi of the above you mentioned. I would also like some hard chewy salty liquorice (the same as sadako brought last time) if you can get hold of any.

thanks,

-=[dMw]=-GhostMjr

i dont'know which one sadako brought you, but we have plenty hard salt (even extra salt or double salt) liquorice

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Luminance View Post
    i dont'know which one sadako brought you, but we have plenty hard salt (even extra salt or double salt) liquorice
    Djunglefrall but that's nothing like we got over here.
    And I don't reckon anyone at the LAN would like it seeing last times reactions to the stuff..
    Unless Sadako is there.
    Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII and XXXIV so far...
    Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye
    Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information