Got something old and dusty?

Well its almost lan time and for the last couple of lans we have had a bit of an auction theme.

Pen enjoys selling speakers for 50p and a back catalogue of different software for knock down prices.

All the proceeds go towards the server so if you have something old and dusty preferably hardware, software or anything computer related bring it along.

The funniest thing to be auctioned wins a beer run from moi.

Fingers crossed Benny brings that shirt from lan V and signs it with a pink marker pen.

The more the merrier.

I've got a couple of bits so i hope everyone brings along a hearty portion of bits and bobs .

It's not far away so do a spring clean and bring along a bag of crap

-=[dMw]=-GhostMjr

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill me. Err, hang on.........
    Please note, that although old and dusty, Doorman will not be auctioned off.

But, if the price is right, he is open to private offers.

Thumbs up

Doorman isn't even coming this time!

Will see what I can bring for OctoberLAN.
    Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII and XXXIV so far...
    Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye
    Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.

Thread Information