Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Penfold View Post
    I'm home too.

As usual, BIG thanks to those who helped make the w/e a success and for setting up the servers and network. I was very lazy this time and left it in the hands of others - I was drinking heavily when the network was set up so am not sure who did that but thanks.

Also the Ninja_Freak, again, for his doing the LAN Accounts and his MC'ing, Sheepy for doing a cracking job with the competitions (and having to deal with several technical issues), Oldie for the servers ably supported by Whitey and for everyone else for the multitude of little tasks.

I have brought back the remnants of the whiskies which I'll tuck away for the next LAN although, given the state I was in and the most horrendous hangover I think I've ever had I'm not rushing to repeat it ..... unless of course if Magnus brings along his superlative 42 yr Glen Farclas from the family's personal cask ........ how cool is that .

You're a great bunch of people and it's a great weekend ..... cannae wait 'til October

I also forgot to mention that the Helping Hand Award was awarded to OldBloke for his many years of selfless unstinting work
    PEN
    (Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

Quote Originally Posted by Penfold View Post
    I also forgot to mention that the Helping Hand Award was awarded to OldBloke for his many years of selfless unstinting work
    big grats OldBloke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information