L4D2 server updates

There is a new mutation mod issued every week and I think this means that the servers need to be updated each time. This is probably the reason why we can't join our servers and the public one seems to be empty all the time.

Is it possible to schedule something in the scheduler to do an update and restart once a week?
    I do exactly what the little voices tell me to.

PC Specs:- Black box with some fans that go whirrr, a few lights, things inside that get warm, headphones, keyboard (a clicky one), mouse (with buttons and no squeak), disks (2-off SSD and HDD) and a monitor of sufficient proportions.

I'm updating them all now but as for automating the process... That will need a lot more work. Just post up here or in the admin area when they need updated for now.

Edit: Updates Done.
    Last edited by Whitey; 6th June 2010 at 09:39 PM.

OK thanks Whitey. I'll post again same time next week ;)

PC Specs:- Black box with some fans that go whirrr, a few lights, things inside that get warm, headphones, keyboard (a clicky one), mouse (with buttons and no squeak), disks (2-off SSD and HDD) and a monitor of sufficient proportions.

Guess what? It's that time of week again. Another L4D2 update and yet again the servers need updating and restarting. Please Mr Admin sir can you fix it for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Sn00ks View Post
    Guess what? It's that time of week again. Another L4D2 update and yet again the servers need updating and restarting. Please Mr Admin sir can you fix it for me?
    Updated and a new post in the L4D admin section for you to look at.

Thread Information