Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Guess whos coming to the Lan then boys - Rooms booked confirmation bits will come in post shortly will be arriving on the thursday midday(ish) and im there till sunday, Ive booked a room for myself but it would be helpfull if i had a contact number of someone who will be at the LAN at a similar time on thursday as this is my first one.

Also I cant bring a PC as im travelling by train and I don't own a laptop is that ok?

Cheers DD

Quote Originally Posted by .DickDastardly. View Post
    Also I cant bring a PC as im travelling by train and I don't own a laptop is that ok?
    Cheers DD
    Yes that's fine of course but you may as well be added as a 'social' then as you won't be gaming and won't need a seat in the LAN room (unless of course you want one?)
    PEN
    (Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

Blog Entries
    there are ways of brining it on the train Suicidal monkey does all the time

"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
    "This game is horribly broken" Oldbloke
    "Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchetts

I did once bring a desktop pc and monitor etc on the train from London. I now have a laptop which makes trains much easier!

You could always borrow a spare monitor (someone will have one) and just bring your pc.

...or ask Delantival about packing computers into little suitcases... :-)

I could put my desktop into a suitcase that wouldnt be a problem would just have to pack it well but I would need to borrow a monitor off someone if possible? as i would like a "gaming seat" at the lan

DD. There must be a better way. Have you put yourself on the dMw Map so we can see if anyone can swing by and pick you up?

NF

not long now chaps :-)

theres a Tiger coming to the lan a sneaky 1 at that, lock up your daughters.lol

yeah me and tripos are gonna be there sometime friday afternoon.

I've come here to kick ass and chew bubble gum,and i'm all out of gum! RIP Roddy Piper.

Nice 1 Sneaky! Meet the guys you shoot and get shot by online!
    Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII and XXXIV so far...
    Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye
    Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread Information