Exclamation Friday Night - Social - Time Change

Guys,

We have a wee bit of housekeeping that we need to get out of the way so the LAN organisers can ensure that the LAN runs smoothly.

On Friday Night we will be dishing out the LAN Merchandise (some of which is still a secret) and for those of you that have ordered a Stein, those will be handed out at the same time.

So this doesn't get in the way of the fun and festivities, we will be moving up the LAN Social to 5:30pm on Friday. The LAN Itinerary will be updated accordingly later today.

During this time, we will need a disorderly procession so you can recieve you're stuff and pay for your stien and LAN Fees at the same time. Toby and I would appreciate your cooperation and ask that you bring cash so we can get this out of the way.

Also, for any of you that are not supporting members, you will be given the opportunity to pay your supporting member fee at that time. For those of you that are gaming, it will reduce your LAN fee by £5 automatically.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

NF & Brothertobious
    LAN Admins

Just to outline the potential cost to you:

£15.00 for non supporting members (Reduced to £10 if you decide to become a supporting member)
    £10.00 for supporting member

£7.50 for daytrippers who are gaming (non supporting member)
    £5.00 for daytrippers who are gaming (supporting member)

£0.00 for socials (anyone not with a gaming seat)

£10.00 for Steins

Nice one!

All sounds far more organised than the half-arsed way I used to do it. I know it always came together in the end but this looks far more like we know what we're doing

(Notice how I've tagged this as 'we know what we're doing'. I'm jumping on that reflected glory bandwagon all the way )
    PEN
    (Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

Thread Information