Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

The Mardy Johnny Depps

Just wanted to share this, its one of my long time friends and his Mrs. You may have heard me talk about them from time to time, they usually have a season in Ibiza in the summer and in the winter they are in the Alps playing at bars etc to earn a living. Obviously within the current climate they haven't been able to do what they enjoy so much and have taken to YouTube on a more regular basis for them to to 'scratch that itch', so if you could check them out it'd be appreciated they are very talented and lovely to listen to.

Blog Entries
    You have some very cool friends there Sparko, very impressive range.
    TL.
    Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. (Tom Wilson)
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

while we were out sailing in valheim, addx put on some she shanty songs, and we also listened to the wellerman song that was made famous on tik tok, know i can't get it out of my head.lol

battle.net: Sneakytiger#2501
    steam: -=[dMw]=-Sneakytiger
    Epic games:Sneakytiger
    Xbox:Sneakytiger

Community Administrator RogueTaylor's Avatar
    Can't go wrong with sea shanties, I have loved them ever since playing assassins creed black flag! I find them as great morale boosters and easy to sing along to. If people are interested in seeing more sea shanties then both I and Toby(Addx9) love the band https://www.youtube.com/user/thelongestjohns

I have been listening to them more since covid to get a bit of boosted spirit on way to work and while at work. Can't wait for next Lan when we get to sing them, Karaoke night!!!

Blog Entries
    I've fallen for this track hard, it's on repeat for extended periods during the day. The Haitian 'tribal' vocals are awesome and complimented so well by the simple percussion and melody. I loved the Paul Simon album 'Graceland' and although these vocals are Haitian not South African, I think this reminds me of that musical style.

This is just such a HAPPY tune!

TL.
    Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. (Tom Wilson)
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

Today I'm listening to.....

https://open.spotify.com/track/5RQqQ...Q4ymyRtnhfV3zQ

Trentemøller - ambient, beats, played live ... this hits all the marks of great dance dub trance.
    Cheers, Bert

Blog Entries
    Really like that first track. Not so sure or as keen on the rest of the album though, but it needs a second listen to decide!
    TL.

5..4..3..1..Off Blast!

Quote Originally Posted by TeaLeaf View Post
    I've fallen for this track hard, it's on repeat for extended periods during the day. The Haitian 'tribal' vocals are awesome and complimented so well by the simple percussion and melody. I loved the Paul Simon album 'Graceland' and although these vocals are Haitian not South African, I think this reminds me of that musical style.

This is just such a HAPPY tune!

Oh yes I could loop this one for ever!

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Thread Information