Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Albert, it will be an interesting look at the ABGT250 weekend! Very timely.

The lineup for that weekend is insanely good, just wish it was over here, not over there! My personal favs from the lineup are A&B (obviously), 16 Bit Lolitas and Yotto, so I'll be checking them out this weekend on the stream.
    Last edited by TeaLeaf; 15th September 2017 at 10:15 AM.
    TL.
    Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. (Tom Wilson)
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

Remind me of Paul Walker, done doing a movie marathon of The Fast and the Furious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lsnTQyGI78&ap=%2526fmt=22" width="858" height="508">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lsnTQyGI78&ap=%2526fmt=22" />BORKED

Dat speed...

Quote Originally Posted by TeaLeaf View Post
    Thanks Albert, it will be an interesting look at the ABGT250 weekend! Very timely.

The lineup for that weekend is insanely good, just wish it was over here, not over there! My personal favs from the lineup are A&B (obviously), 16 Bit Lolitas and Yotto, so I'll be checking them out this weekend on the stream.
    So Nick put his final video of the weekend. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKPSCGLbMyM Bit soppy but nice bit of YouTubing.

Love how he a) got permission from A&B to use their music for his video b) to use a pro camera at the event c) uses a drone like a pro for great fly by shots.
    Cheers, Bert

Blog Entries
    I've been watching the various sections uploaded by A&B on their own channel, it looks to have been an awesome weekend. And now for something completely different, in a sort of happy, uplifting and mellow kind of way:

BORKED
    TL.
    Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. (Tom Wilson)
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

It seems like it’s not just me who fell in love with the latest song version of Beauty and the Beast, as this fur baby of mine fell asleep on his dog bed while I am listening to this song, or maybe he is just tired from playing fetch awhile ago.

Blog Entries
    This is being played lots

"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic

This is the best song off his new album imo, enjoy some Keeno o/

Keeno - Is This The Way? (feat. Abbie Rose)

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread Information