Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Welcome to Minecraft

BORKED

Welcome to the Minecraft forum, which supports our new Minecraft server.

Server address 77.108.135.49:27040

For lots of information about what Minecraft is and why quite possibly it may steal every last second of free time your have from now till the ends of time check out the following links

The Official Minecraft Web site

Minecraft on Wikipedia

Minecraft on You Tube

Minecraft Wiki

Minecraft is both a single player and multi player game. The multi player game that runs on the dMw server allows everyone to come together and build and explore. However it also allows us to destroy anything we find in the world, including the buildings and structures made by other community members. Therefore to protect us from people we don't know coming to our server and causing havoc we have implemented a server white list. To be able to join the server a community member needs to added to the white list (there is no password feature in multi player Minecraft. All you have to do is contact Oldie, Liberator, Brother Tobious, Albert or smilodon on Team Speak or in this forum and we'll get you added as soon as possible.

It goes without saying that the most important rule of Minecraft is to never break, dismantle or interfere with anyone else's work. To wander about their creations and to explore is however encouraged.... it's what Minecraft is all about.

So welcome, enjoy and remember...... after dark....... you are not alone!
    smilodon
    --
    Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x

Looks interesting wouldn't mind having a go, can you add me to the list please Smilo, think i will install the HD pack that Lib has mentioned.

Sure, I forgot to mention that you'll need to register a user name when you set up Minecraft and it's that user name we need to add to the white list. As soon as you've registered or if you've already done so then let us know what the name is.
    smilodon
    --
    Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x

Blog Entries
    Also try and get on the server when there are other people to help out with the basics mate, be good to see you.

"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
    "This game is horribly broken" Oldbloke
    "Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchetts

Hiya Toby...yeah will have to make sure someones around to give me some pointers, my lad is heavily into minecraft so will get him to help out...will have a look at a few tutorials on youtube first so i hopefully won't be a complete idiot when i'm in there.

Blog Entries
    Hey we all start somewhere mate dont worry about it jump on, it was just a suggestion, also if one of us is around we can show you around the village

"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
    "This game is horribly broken" Oldbloke
    "Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchetts

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherTobious View Post
    Hey we all start somewhere mate dont worry about it jump on, it was just a suggestion, also if one of us is around we can show you around the village
    What ever you do don't let Lib show you his special room!
    I do exactly what the little voices tell me to.

PC Specs:- Black box with some fans that go whirrr, a few lights, things inside that get warm, headphones, keyboard (a clicky one), mouse (with buttons and no squeak), disks (2-off SSD and HDD) and a monitor of sufficient proportions.

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill me. Err, hang on.........
    Quote Originally Posted by Sn00ks View Post
    What ever you do don't let Lib show you his special room!
    I've put air holes in there now, 10th time lucky.

Initial spawn on the server is usually within range of 'Chez Lib', so be prepared and try not to break anything. Just look to the sky if you need to find your way to safety, if you spawn in at night.

My two play this all the time, they've even posted some videos on youtube. I'll let them know we have a server.

Edit: They're back from school now so i know their Minecraft names
    De Blob is Thunder_Thrasher
    Cheese Puff is Micro_Musturd

Could you add them please
    Last edited by TwoBad; 28th February 2013 at 03:47 PM.
    The Battle of Damnation Alley, 25th January 2015
    'You are hereby awarded the Military Cross, posthumously, for an act of exemplary gallantry during active operations against the enemy on land.'

Hi, could you add me please: dMw_b00n
    Cheers

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information