Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    This is the one on Armaholic we use.
    The Battle of Damnation Alley, 25th January 2015
    'You are hereby awarded the Military Cross, posthumously, for an act of exemplary gallantry during active operations against the enemy on land.'

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBad View Post
    This is the one on Armaholic we use.
    That's probably why, I'll change it over in a minute

Okay, so now the INS_revive half works. I've combined two scripts' descriptions together (one INS, the other is a secret) which is fine, but now the box says \INS_revive\VAS\open.sqf could not be found. The description.ext must be okay as the game knows what it should be doing when I try and open the box,, but it apparently can't find the open.sqf, even it's there and I can find it. I'm going to try and have the descriptions separate

And you have this in the init.sqf file in your mission root folder (where the description.ext is) ?
    Code:
    // INS_revive initialize
    [] execVM "INS_revive\revive_init.sqf";
    'You are hereby awarded the Military Cross, posthumously, for an act of exemplary gallantry during active operations against the enemy on land.'

Phew..Sorted, It's alright now TwoBad, thank you! I've got the secret script and INS working, now I just have to build the mission...

Right, the core scripts and base of the mission are up and running. Took a break from it last night, my head was beginning to hurt and the frustration was starting to take a toll so later on, I'll start building the gameplay!
    Last edited by Nuka; 3rd March 2015 at 01:59 PM.

Community Administrator A_Cheese_Puff's Avatar
    Try and get it sent to TwoBad so it can be put on the server for testing!

Good stuff Nuka - more mission builders are always welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Nuka View Post
    my head was being to hurt and the frustration was being to take a toll so later on
    Welcome to the wonderful world of Arma mission building

Ladies and Gentlefaces - The first version of my mission is complete. For know, it shall be called...."Destroy the Weapon Caches". Wow! Don't expect it to be super amazing, this is my first real mission that (hopefully works) and I have a feeling that it may be a little too easy for a Sunday play, so for now, I've left it at a Mid-week appropriate difficulty. The ending is a little abrupt, but I just wanted a working mission to start and then more objectives and units will be added to beef it out. I've sent it off to TwoBad to do some wizard stuff and get it to the appropriate people on my behalf. Phew.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information