Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: arrival times

BTW Me and doggers are setting out at 7:30am. Autoroute says its a 2:30 journey.... means we should do it in about 1:45 :-)

If were in time I'll be up for a brekki-feast.

Blog Entries
    I suggest that anyone who wants to be in on the initial round of breakfast egts there as early as possible. Go to the hotel first because we can leave mobile tel numbers to tell peeps where we have gone to eat etc.

Bring your phone
    TL.
    Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. (Tom Wilson)
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

I was planning on trying the breakfast in the hotel anyway ...after i have set my kit up.

Bob of the fat variety .....do they do breakfasts?

smite of the thee variety yes they do and they cost 6 of your earth pounds you do get 1 if you have a room (but that will be sun am!!)
    there is however a tescos and also a little restaurant called the riverside barn (although in the weird scheme of things its neither by a river or infact a barn!!) they do a wicked bfast for about 4 quid (2 of everything and a cup of tea to boot !!!)

Table for 20 at the Riverside Barn it is then 8)

And what about a place to park our chariots? I trust the fine establishment we shall be staying at has ample space for them?
    *G*

Cake: Four large eggs. One cup semi-sweet chocolate chips. Three/four cups butter or margarine. One and two third cups granulated sugar. Two cups all purpose flour. Fish shaped ethyl benzene. Twelve medium geosynthetic membranes. Three tablespoons rhubarb, on fire.

As it's in March you'll find there's a fine earthy looking fellow with a large gold earring who'll offer to park your car for you.

youve bin ere before avnt ya boy!! he answers to the name of bubba and dont let the barefeet and soiled dungarees put you off 1 little bit.

I'm green with envy of you people. Me? I'm off for a romantic w/e in the New forest Where I'll be eating at the best restaurants, drinking fine wines and making love to a beautiful woman. But I'd rather being at the LAN. Have fun, don't stay up too late, don't drink too much, don't laugh, don't enjoy yourselves at all. If I can't why should you? :evil:

doorman ill swap. exactlly how beutiful is she?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information