INS Revive v0.3.1 script - Modded

Hi all

I have created sample mission with the latest revive/ammo script which i have modded.

As per my previous modifications the Medic has been update

Also included in the mission is an example of a custom ammo create with limited weapon (you can set different weapons per ammo create with this method).

The latest change i have made is to the View Distance part of the script where you. The INS script package uses TAW View Distance Script V1.0 (which also give an error when you first access it). I wasn't able to update within the INS framework so have disabled it in INS and added the view script as an additional item but accessed in game in exactly the same way. We will now use V1.4 which doesn't give the error and also has additional features.

It is available in the Dropbox INS_revive_v0.3.1_mod20150712.Altis.zip (If you don't have access to the dMw Dropbox PM me you email and i will send you a copy)
    The Battle of Damnation Alley, 25th January 2015
    'You are hereby awarded the Military Cross, posthumously, for an act of exemplary gallantry during active operations against the enemy on land.'

New version available in the Dropbox INS_revive_v0.3.1_mod20150819.Altis.zip

This has addressed an issue which has been mentioned a few times in game where the Medic would get players up but not to full health. The standard revive script only uses First Aid Kits so was ignoring the Medic and his use of the Medikit.

I have added some new code which now means the Medic using a Medikit will get down players up and back to full health. Using a First Aid Kit will still get people up but only to two thirds health, which i think makes much more sense.

If you have already updated using the previous version please drop me a line as the change is only to one file and i will tell you which one to replace.
    The Battle of Damnation Alley, 25th January 2015
    'You are hereby awarded the Military Cross, posthumously, for an act of exemplary gallantry during active operations against the enemy on land.'

Thread Information