Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

dMw invitational Train-spotters tourny - Results

Phew! Got there in the end. Well, almost.

Thanks to everybody who turned up. Greater thanks to all those who stayed and a big thankyou to TOXX for stepping in to cover a very lagged-out Tutonic.

The match results went like this:

1. SP vs BA

Knife fight won by SP who elected to play as CT. They went on to win the first half 10-2. The second half saw them achieve the three rounds needed for the match eventually running out 13-3 winners.

2. VOB vs Y-US

Knife fight won by Y-US who elected to play as T. They went on to win the first half 7-5. The second half saw them easily achieve the six rounds needed for the match with VOB failing to bother the scorer . Y-US eventually running out 13-5 winners.

3. VOB vs BA

Knife fight won by VOB who elected to play as T. They went on to win the first half 10-2. The second half saw them achieve the three rounds needed for the match eventually running out 13-3 winners.

4. SP vs Y-US

It was obvious that this was going to be a great match. Knife fight won by Y-US who elected to play as CT. They went on to win the first half 8-4. The second half was an extremely evenly matched affair that saw SP fritter away an early lead to watch Y-US level the score at 5-5 to give them an overall 13-9 win.

5. SP vs VOB

A disappointing match for VOB saw them lose the first half 11-1 and, with no miracle in sight, go on to lose 13-2.

6. BA vs Y-US

A very long afternoon was sweetly shortened when a submissive BA team (with it's membership in tatters) decided to concede the match to Y-US. Rumours of the WON servers being down was used as a convenient excuse and the judge had no hesitation in declaring the tournament closed (it had nothing to do with the fact that my dinner was baked to buggary either ).

So the final standings of this the inaugural dMw invitational tournament are:

1st Place Y-US 9pts
    2nd SP 6pts
    3rd VOB 3pts
    4th BA Nil points

Let the post mortems begin.

[size=24]Muahahahaha !!!

Very well done Y-US well plyd....

-=BA=- We were bad very very bad on a scale of how bad we were there isnt one (Sorry guys i thought we had played our games and left Slightly annoyed with myself)

i dont think we were bad i say that the other teams did very very well....well done to all ....a pat on the back to all for a top afternoon...lets do it again

Sorry i will rephrase "I was Bad"

[quote][size=24]Muahahahaha !!!

Couldn't of put it better myself

Good one team.
    *G*

Cake: Four large eggs. One cup semi-sweet chocolate chips. Three/four cups butter or margarine. One and two third cups granulated sugar. Two cups all purpose flour. Fish shaped ethyl benzene. Twelve medium geosynthetic membranes. Three tablespoons rhubarb, on fire.

Indeed good games all, a well mannered if not tortuously long afternoon,

Muahahahaha !!!

Muahahahaha !!!

Muahahahaha !!!
    says it all really.

is there an echo in here?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information