Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Updates

Servers updated to v272.0

v272.0
    - Fixed a server crash that some hosts were getting after uninstalling certain mods.
    - Re-Added "My Survivors" menu option
    - Temporarily removed HDR option, was causing some graphics issues at the moment.
    - Big Ragnarok update: 20% more map area, various changes and fixes, full Ragnarok notes here: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?...t-update-1011/

v271.3
    - Added HDR Graphics Option (Experimental, Fullscreen Mode only, NVIDIA only, may only work up to 1080p on certain drivers)
    - Fixed Server List refreshing when adding/removing Favorites
    - Fixed Doed Level Up Animation
    - Fixed Plant Turrets vs Proning Players
    - Resolved an unintended flight mechanic for the Griffon which would previously allow it to ascend rapidly - BOO

v271.24 (Client) & v271.25 (Server)
    - Fixed some crashes which would prevent saves from loading when certain mods were being used.

That explains why I'm having issues doing the patch...Looks like we were both running it at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    That explains why I'm having issues doing the patch...Looks like we were both running it at the same time.
    Oops! Saw the servers were both empty so updated them ... as did you it seems

Servers updated to v272.1

- Fixed an issue where old Ragnarok Landscape sublevel randomly wasn't getting properly deleted when updating the build on some servers & clients.

Servers updated to v272.11

- Prevented rafts from being uploaded.

Quote Originally Posted by OldBloke View Post
    Servers updated to v272.11
    WHAT ? Had no idea we could. Man that sucks..
    PEN
    (Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

Quote Originally Posted by Penfold View Post
    WHAT ? Had no idea we could. Man that sucks..
    It gave oldie and I a w.t.f. moment when he read that to me yesterday

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I came into this world with nothing,
    through careful management I've got most of it left.

Server updated

PC - 272.2

Released - 17 October, 2017

• Made Ragnarok Bosses grant Tek Sword & Tek Shield & Tek Light once again, as well as having the Boss Arena last 40 minutes rather than 20.

Servers updated to v272.31

v272.31
    - Disabled Ground Clutter optimization for now, as it was currently unstable.

v272.3
    - Optimized Ground Clutter rendering, saving significant CPU and GPU performance
    - Re-added HDR support in Options Menu (Fullscreen Exclusive mode only, and requires native resolution for many TV's)
    - Added 2 additional Aberration Cosmetics to Season Pass: Bulbdog Mask and Reaper Helmet

Server updated.

PC - 273.0

Released October 26, 2017

• Added the capability to "Lay On" Simple Bed and Modern Bed (2 people on Modern Bed). If you log out while laying on bed, you'll remain in sleeping pose on the bed even when you log-out, and will stay on the bed even while it moves on a dynamic platform. (You can still be damaged and killed when on the bed).
    • Added the capability for another player to "Lock" handcuffed players to Seating Structures (including Chairs, Benches, Beds, etc). When locked to a structure, the handcuffed player will appear to have a cable connecting them to the structure, and be forced to sit on the structure. This state persists across logging out as well. Another player can also "Unlock" you from the Structure, or remove the handcuffs. Chairs within Cages are thus very useful for transportation of prisoners.
    • When handcuffed, Poop now is forced directly into Slot 1. Prisoners can consume it rapidly as it builds up to attempt suicide.
    • Fixed saving/loading of Lamp Post Light intensity value.

Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread Information