New younger gen ;)

It seems the dMw sith weren't able to finish off the light side but from those Jedi the new, younger generation rise up, taking up the teaching from there master. We now fight for the peace of the galaxy as our masters and elders did before us. We each take up the lightsaber to defend the Galaxy. Our troopers primed and armed to fight off the sith and droid threat, even smugglers help our effort of the light side they have there own agendas which ain't always the thinking of the light side but they are here to help us.

A new breed of Jedi and here and we intend to stay for a long time.

A few of us and I mean a few so far have taken up this game for me it's the first time for others it a good go at a game from there past and I would love to invite you all to join us I see your all sith ( which really surprised me for dMw ) but I am really enjoying this and If other want to play then feel free to join us. Right now I am a Jedi guardian ( tank) which I love to play but will be trying out other class as well like the Jedi councillor and will be trying out the filthy dark side as well ;P. If others want to join as I said please say I am very Interested to see if anyone plays this still. So far there are a few who have and are looking at starting this again. Anyway thanks for your time, may the force be with you

Rogue

If you ever start to play the pvp side of the game then i will hope to meet you on the battlefield.

Greetings from Darth Ezekiel

Quote Originally Posted by Grimnar View Post
    If you ever start to play the pvp side of the game then i will hope to meet you on the battlefield.

Greetings from Darth Ezekiel
    I am more then Sure you would be happy to kill me ice ;) but I got a lot of training before that
    Last edited by RogueTaylor; 23rd April 2016 at 07:15 PM.

Best training you get is on the battlefield ;)

I may even sub for one month just to play through the latest chapter on the 4 toons I still have an interest in ....

Thread Information