View Poll Results: Which night(s) can you do for Official Game Night?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Monday

8 57.14%
  • Tuesday

9 64.29%
  • Wednesday

7 50.00%
  • Thursday

9 64.29%
  • Sunday

9 64.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosphere View Post
    Build a dMw Town / Communal area with housing close together, group / shared crop plots / fields, and so on. A hub for us all to live in if desired. Probably at the centre.
    Gaytoni and I have moved closer to Pen n peeps with this idea in mind...

Also love the race track idea!
    Thanks to everyone that donated to our recent effort boxing! It was an awesome experience!

This is all good ideas. I agree with the race track and obstetrical course could be a laugh. All on level 150 raptors and attacking each others dino is allowed with prize for the winner and/or most destructive.
    -=[dMw]=- Gortex

Right.

I think we're going to adopt Thursday as our official game night and we'll throw in another night as needed to accommodate those who can't play regularly on Thursdays.

PEN
    (Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

Blog Entries
    oh well cant do thursdays...

I came into this world with nothing,
    through careful management I've got most of it left.

Quote Originally Posted by sulky_uk View Post
    oh well cant do thursdays...
    SAme, hoping another day?
    Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX, XXXII, XXXIV and XXXVI so far...
    Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye
    Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.

I'm happy to make it flexible of course but we need to avoid other official game nights where possible.
    PEN
    (Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

Quote Originally Posted by Penfold View Post
    I'm happy to make it flexible of course but we need to avoid other official game nights where possible.
    So that would possibly leave a chance to swap the day each week changing up who can make it and who can't which is a good and bad thing. Tuesday, Thursday kinda Friday but I know it's Overwatch comp night Aswell as/was GTA 5 night and then Saturday which I know you didn't want to take because you leave that day for people to play what ever.

I kinda like the idea of a rotation so that different people get to play but sadly at the end of the day it's hard to please everyone but the admins are always amazing so I am sure you lot will figure something out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information