Thread: VPN Secure.Me

VPN Secure.Me

Does anyone have any experience with https://www.vpnsecure.me ? The reviews I can find seem good and the current $35 (approx. including the 10% new user discount) Lifetime subscription promotion seems really good value.

Where's the lifetime deal link? I'm interested as it has a large number of countries on their network and PIA is good for nothing these days as it is mainly US and doesn't seem to be expanding.
    Cheers, Bert

I ended up purchasing it last night after a bit more research and am please with it so far (using it now to post this from work). It's available at https://deals.makeuseof.com/sales/vpnsecure-lifetime-3. Remember to add the 10% promo code you get when you sign up.

Thanks, I signed up as well, for $35 for a lifetime service when I paid the same for a year with PIA I'm happy to try this. Even if it sticks for a year.
    Cheers, Bert

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill me. Err, hang on.........
    I went with WindScribe and dragged, Sn00ks, Oldie and Toby in as well. But it looks like their lifetime $40 offer isn't available anywhere anymore.

It has a few reviews which marked it down due to no IOS or Android options, but since then they have added them and have a bespoke android app in production. It scores highly the privacy charts as they don't keep any connection logs except for data totals and you don't even need to supply any personal info including no email requirement to sign up.

It has a web plugin which can further block and randomise your browser activity and the inbuilt firewall in the VPN code will halt IP activity if the VPN drops out.

Also look into "WebRTC" IP leakage, this allows websites to get info through your browser about your machine including IP info. It can be blocked by a tickbox option ib "uBlock Origin" plugin, which needs to be turned on. Or managed better with "Disable WebRTC" plugins as it's a pain if you have turned off uBlock for any cashback tracking reasons.

WindScribe has a free option for testing as well.

I'd expect it to be on offer again soon.

Thread Information