Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Conan Exiles - don't pretend you've not seen it!

Just posting to check for interest, we're obviously an Ark loving community, but is anyone planning on getting or has, or wants to have, or otherwise after Conan Exiles? It looks like Conan'y good fun in a VERY similar to Ark skin, just curious, I've not bought it, Early access for me is a minefield, so I'd be waiting, but it does look positively awesome, and it does offer Server hosting...

Check it out bros
    Mr & Mrs Sith are BOXING for Charity in a White Collar event nearby check out this link for more info
    https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/hugoboxing

£26.99 is a bit steep for an early access game but apparently the character creation screen is worth the price of admission alone

used to play the conan unchained mmo so wont be touching this or any fun com games.

I've come here to kick ass and chew bubble gum,and i'm all out of gum! RIP Roddy Piper.

Blog Entries
    Looks very sexy I am interested

"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic

Quote Originally Posted by smilodon View Post
    apparently the character creation screen is worth the price of admission alone
    I think that's because you can choose your d**k size dude, I can't imagine anything else about it that'd make it worth that much haha!
    For me, £27 is to high for something I know is going to be suffering the same issues early early Ark did, already reviews are saying rubberbanding, which was absoultely murder inducing on Ark!

Any particular reason Sneaky? Or just had enough of the Conan world?
    Mr & Mrs Sith are BOXING for Charity in a White Collar event nearby check out this link for more info

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherTobious View Post
    Looks very sexy I am interested
    Bit like me then.

I'll have a look at this Sithydee.
    PEN
    (Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

Quote Originally Posted by Penfold View Post
    I'll have a look at this Sithydee.
    Thanks Not sure what else to promote discussion wise, I mean its definately being talked about in heaps, been highest played on Twitch etc, and it definitely is suffering some of the cruddy server side issues that early Ark did, but so far it seems limited to people playing on official servers..

Probably what I like best is the world is populated by other people in terms of PVE content, I mean why doesn't ark give us angry PVE tribes to go raid/ murder kill, or as you can do in Conan, ENSLAVE! Very cool indeed.

Blog Entries
    I think will be giving it some time to mature

"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic

I tried to resist, but it got me in the end!
    Green Man Gaming and the code DEALZON brought it down to £21.59 so I have Conan Exiles now!

It's awesome O_O catch me on TS if you want to hear me yell about it and ARK

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherTobious View Post
    I think will be giving it some time to mature
    Like a good cheese!
    Cheers, Bert

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information