Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: The Reboot

hmm server isnt showing on my list, is it down?

I came into this world with nothing,
    through careful management I've got most of it left.

its alive again

ok so 950 simple bullets plus what oldie made, should be enough for us both, plus anyone else who wants to use longneck

If you are using the cold metal base at blue then please turn off the generator before you leave. I'm really finding it hard to keep everything in fuel as it is being used at a much faster rate that it used to be.

Doing all my stuff at hilltop

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Seems Gas usage has been doubled 2/hour and an increased crafting cost "this was a Nerf for single player that made its way into multiplayer"

Unclear if it will be changed back in the future quite a few complaints

Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX and XXXII so far...
    Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye
    Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.

To bad we lost JAS straight away after him trying to catch a rock and toss it back to the monkey. Lateron we lost Sith because he was trying to fool around with the dinos again.

Right, overall damage on the monkey was great, it was going down really quick.

Things for the to do list though:
    -Get more black pearls/cementing paste and other materials for more Tek Gear.
    -A list of all the cave artifacts please and I'll try and sort them if I can do them solo (unless anyone wants to join).
    -I'd like to do the tough underwatercave sometime as it's the only cave we don't have an artifact off yet.
    -We need to do the bosses again for those who didn't receive the death messages and Tek unlocks for the bosses we did so far because they (unfortunatly) died.

Anyway, good fun again tonight!
    Survivor of LAN V, VI, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, XVI, XVIII, XX, XXIV, XXX and XXXII so far...
    Lionheart; Grolsch to DuVeL is like spinache to Popeye
    Cheesepuff...A cyborg is sent from the future on a deadly mission. He has to kill Ninja_Freak, a young Man whose life will have a great significance in years to come.Ninja has only one protector - DuVeL - also sent from the future. The Terminator uses his exceptional intelligence and strength to find Ninja_Freak & attempt to terminate him.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread Information