Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    I am still using ESET

"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
    "This game is horribly broken" Oldbloke
    "Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchetts

Quote Originally Posted by DannagE View Post
    Just noticed my Bitdefender expired when I was away so I need to renew too :o
    Ever had any problems with Bitdefender when running online games? Mine kept crashing PUBG!

I use Webroot and it even has a gaming version.

I support 2500 machines running it and have hardly any issues with it. It has a very light client so the end user impact is very small

Blog Entries
    I've been bad and just use Windows Defender. It's the worst/best/average each year in the surveys and never/always/sometimes recommended. But it is free so probably isn't/is/might be worth the price I paid for it.

TL.
    Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. (Tom Wilson)
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikep1212 View Post
    Ever had any problems with Bitdefender when running online games? Mine kept crashing PUBG!
    I believe this happened to a few of my friends a while ago when we were all running Bitdefender and it turned out to only be happening in the free version because something wasn't updated

I've renewed with a key from CJS keys - https://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/...wnload%29.html

Windows defender and Malwarebytes Pro. Plus all the normal - update and patch everything, multifactor authentication, password manager stuff.
    smilodon
    --
    To be honest the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it...

Quote Originally Posted by TeaLeaf View Post
    I've been bad and just use Windows Defender.
    This and common sense is all you need.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information