Exclamation Overwatch - Twitch Streaming

Hi all

As posted by Mr BroTo, we will be starting some Twitch streaming of Overwatch.

For now I will be hosting the streams. I know there are some other Overwatch-ers that may be keen to get involved down the road - this is something we may delve further into as we as a community get more used to Twitch and what it means for us as a whole. For now, you'll have to make do with my mediocre Ana/Pharah gameplay (closet Hanzo main).

The first stream will be Wednesday 7th June, from 20:00 for our weekly Overwatch night. Streams will include both Game and Teamspeak Audio. We will be using a dedicated TS Channel for the audio, which has been named accordingly.

I will post in here with future stream times as they come. I will try to give advanced notice as much as I can, both here and in our Overwatch WhatsApp group, but given my work/life mess/schedule this may sometimes be short, so keep an eye on what TS channel you are jumping into!

See you all tomorrow, 20:00 kick off
    The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Just a reminder we will be streaming our games tonight from 20:00.

We will be playing either matchmaking or customs depending on numbers.

If you do not wish to have your voice comms streamed, this is no problem at all! You should still be able to group with us, as we will likely have 2 groups / teams going at a time, and only the group with myself in will have audio streamed. Please do feel free to let me know if audio streaming is not to your liking and I will do what I can to help

See you all at 20:00!
    The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Thread Information