Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Returning to the game?

Is dMw still actively playing E? I'm thinking about giving it another shot.

No idea where I am on the map, and still in a Cobra MK3.

Is it worth returning to?

yes mate, but you want to goto zeta tranguli australis and then guest city as we are the controlling faction there, and any dmw missions you do go towards our reputation in the sector.
    also with the thargoid update soon many things will be happening.

I've come here to kick ass and chew bubble gum,and i'm all out of gum! RIP Roddy Piper.

I got a little bored with the grind tbh but may well come back for some group stuff.

/Aside Sneaks have you given up on Ark? some of your dinos are starting to starve?
    PEN
    (Formerly: ThePENDRAGON)

There's lots to do in Elite now Gorion. Thargoid sites to investigate, generation ships to seek out. Character creation.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    Cheers, Bert

There's a community goal at Hansa - Trading or Bounties.

Will be doing some bounties tonight. Need to polish up my fighting skills as I'm very rusty. Feel free to wing up.

We're still using the Albert private group right?

Yes mate, we're in the group called Albert. I'll be on later, I want to check out the Thargoid sites.

Also Arithon is participating in that community goal. Perhaps he will read this and join us.
    Cheers, Bert

Popped on for a couple of hours last night, was alone

But on the positive front I found a 3 mill profit trade run 3 jumps from Zeta.
    Cheers, Bert

I was on from around 8pm till the early hours of today. Sent you a message on TS, but you were in PUBG. Didn't want to interrupt.

Made my way to ZTA as the community goal ended early. Did a couple of missions for dMw in Guest city and some small trade missions in BTA.

I'll be on again tomorrow night, as I'm working tonight.

Ah sorry mate, I totally missed the TS message, just come into the channel and shout next time.
    Cheers, Bert

Hi guys,

I keep an eye out when I'm online for any dMw players. I tend to play 7-9pm weekdays when I can. Because I play using Rift, I can be slow to reply to messages in game, but if you give me a holla, I will respond!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information