Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny 2 Guild

Blog Entries

Post Destiny 2 Guild

Hello all you Destiny 2 players

Just for your information that Jewelz has asked that he can make a guild in Destiny 2 and he can do with the blessing of the council.

We will be also adding a TS channel and Twitch TS channel as well for all you chatty needs.

This is game is not full supported as of yet but if there is alot of take up the council will look into making it.

So want to join, drop Jewelz a message and he will sort you out.

Here is the other Destiny 2 post if you want more info and opinions.

http://www.deadmen.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?43447-destiny-2

"It's hard, but not as hard as Arma!!!" Tutonic
    "This game is horribly broken" Oldbloke
    "Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon.." Terry Pratchetts

Cheers brother.

i will be playing it from launch.
    battle.net: Sneakytiger#2501,steam: -=[dMw]=-Sneakytiger,valorant:Sneakytyger,Epic games:Sneakytiger

Community Administrator Jewelz^'s Avatar
    Thanks Toby. Clan is up and running and can be found here.
    https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=2730343

Nice one, let us know when you're gonna stream and if I can I'll pop in and say hello from the hotel
    All our Gods have abandoned us.

Community Administrator Jewelz^'s Avatar
    Game launches tomorrow at 6pm. Be sure to have signed up to the clan by then & it'll make it easier to find us!

The game can also be downloaded before hand on battle.net

got to lvl 5 tonight, might be a good idea of having clan firegroups, also a discord channel maybe good, catch u soon guardians...
    battle.net: Sneakytiger#2501,steam: -=[dMw]=-Sneakytiger,valorant:Sneakytyger,Epic games:Sneakytiger

I am sure a Discord channel will come sneaky if/when (assuming no issues with the Ark test) discord is adopted as a whole to dMw.

Think of Discord in beta for us atm with only the Ark guys testing it. Other games (supported or otherwise) can undoubtedly be given channels if the service comes to dMw as a whole.

For now I would stick to TS so that people can see when you guys are playing as per other games and hop on to join in
    Last edited by Chaosphere; 25th October 2017 at 05:29 AM.

we have a discord channel for destiny 2 under adhoc, the more we test the better i'd say.

I know it's there mate but Oldie and co running the thing asked for it to be an Ark only test at first and they will say when others should be hopping on.

They haven't said that yet, so I posted the above to try to avoid confusion with non Ark players. I'd let those trying to organise it tell people when is best to start wider use of it, I'm sure it'll be any moment now anyway though

And to get back on topic jewelz can you post a date/time you'll stream mate? I'd like to watch a little of this from afar if possible.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information